Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You (48730 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Harmony92(f): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Y Bobrisky no react wen his madam called him a man Jaguda get oga.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Mkkwh: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
see dem...awon nonsense pipu.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by SavageResponse(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
greencard:
I refuse to comment on a thread like this undecided

Thank you for your comment grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
The Iragbiji born politician must be probed. No one is above the law ☹️
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by mentored: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
AprokoGirl:
I’m glad you are growing into the man God destined for you to be - Tonto Dikeh writes Oga Bobrisky

Popular Nigerian cross dresser Okuneye Idris otherwise known as Bobrisky recently clocked 28 and his close friend, Tonto Dikeh took to her social media page to celebrate him.

The actress appreciated God for shaping Bobrisky’s destiny as she noted that she’s glad Bobrisky is growing into the man God destined for him to be

Tonto shared a lovely photo of her bestie and wrote ;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEiyGnFnCir/

Nne

Keep praying for him

Every dead prick shall be revived for destined action

Cross dresser Ko

Ara opupu ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by kolade560: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
baba dey fire her puna
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Tmb78(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Two bleaching bleachers grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Hotzone(m): 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2020
Evil people
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Shebi if I say make I slap this woman nau, them go say I don start. No wonder Churchill left u and ran away grin grin grin tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by TheBedWench: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by UDUJ(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
" Growing into the Man God Designed Him to be"

Thats a kind of Blasphemy!!

There are Consequences for Things we do and Support Directly or Indirectly!

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I am Fully Against this Abominable act carried out by Brobrisky and I Condemn without any Form of Apology or Modification..

This is Evil! It's Abominable! It's Wickedness against God and against Humanity !

We Pray God's Mercy upon Him , those like Him and those who Directly or Indirectly Support Him..

I could not have said it any better.

Welcome back bro. Your absence was noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Sabicleaners: 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Confused people sad
SMH

We clean for you, so you can rest and have time to focus on the productive aspect of your life and business.
Check my SIG below
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by slowice(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bob the hustler.... Hmmm the hustle dey pay d guy mad.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by willexyaho(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sirmwill:
If Tonto Dikeh truly said man...
Then she is not that stupid

And it's no longer news that Bobrisky is not a woman to Tonto,shim is a man.He is her fuckboy cheesy

To the outside world,he is a crossdresser...But he knows what he is doing to or with Tonto Dikeh

"He knows what he is doing with Dikeh's Toto Tonto"
grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Famahzing: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dear nairalanders anyone with information on how I can get a good POS machine for my banking agent business should reach out to me, am currently based in badagry and in need of a POS machine for withdrawals, all the agency I've reached out to says they ain't got any available for now. I don't mind paying to get it ASAP. 07064546846.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by snoopanddre(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Into the man. With hairy blokos and pot belly

Smartest business man ever.
Became a joke to make the pepper.
He isn't the first
For those of us old enough
The trend started in the late 80s with those men who dressed like women and stuffed their yanshes with rags to make them huge. Walking down the street ringing bells to sell their soaps or dusting powder.
Bob is the same jare
Bob only packaged it.
We use to call them papa lowlow
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by knowhowk: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bob the risky ,Who gave U this Idea self ? " U just came up with d idea to dress like a lady ,you already knew Dat would Attract lots of Attension from so many people especially those that does not know how to mind their Business ,So much attension you are really attracting especially on social medias ,Anytime U need more and more attention U just find one thing to write about yourself ,Snap some pictures ...Gbam ! U go see Dem come up to make one comments or another ,U go just dey trend go , Smiling to D banks ,No be joke ooo ,For dis Koro season to go buy that Ride ...Bob D risky ,I hail u ooo .They are coming now ...
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by stonemind(f): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
AprokoGirl:
I’m glad you are growing into the man God destined for you to be - Tonto Dikeh writes Oga Bobrisky

Popular Nigerian cross dresser Okuneye Idris otherwise known as Bobrisky recently clocked 28 and his close friend, Tonto Dikeh took to her social media page to celebrate him.

The actress appreciated God for shaping Bobrisky’s destiny as she noted that she’s glad Bobrisky is growing into the man God destined for him to be

Tonto shared a lovely photo of her bestie and wrote ;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEiyGnFnCir/

She's a role model
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Sonoyom(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Them go fight small time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Jqtyfx(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rubbish. If he was destined to be a woman he would've been born as one.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by bluefilm: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
This is the type of prayer you cannot answer Amen to.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
She's a man
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by davillian(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Mad o
Mad o
Bros Bob risky grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Phemostiga4u: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dear God , please don’t allow us to give birth to what we don’t understand....! Amen �

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Phemostiga4u: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
The massage should have been " I'm glad you know u can never change your identity from being a male child no matter how u try to God can never be deceived. Grow into the man God destined for you to be". Tonto sometimes try and tell this confused being the truth. I rest my case.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Uzomacharles: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
I dey see this talk as SAVAGE
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Aurelius1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Both Tonto Dike and Bobrisky are possessed by evil spirits. Only God can deliver them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by lereinter(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Dindinrins

As stupid as buhari
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Olubunmiseyi: 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
grin

Call or Whatsapp Olubunmi toh gbayi on 08035460474 Pure Natural Honey and is avaliable in difference sizes 75cl, 5 liters, 10 liters and 20 liters.
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by Greenishland(f): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bobrisky has everything a lesbian will ever ask for. Uwa mebie
Re: Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: You Are Growing Into The Man God Destined For You by skywalker240(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
AlabiJ:
Bobrisky is just a cross dresser, that Nigga ain't gay anything. Heard Tonto is his fucck buddy. Say e dey lash am steady. Oloshi ni Bobrisky.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-Qflg1pIJ350/WOuIbqJtI6I/AAAAAAAADTE/heZhUuIdOWcafwoPi1FzHQE9gGn-4nTSgCLcB/s1600/16998738_10155247158008706_216346594148392539_n.jpg[/img]
Bleep buddy? well, you're right.

aint gay ? No he is

if you can recall, there was a time Tonto called herself "King Tonto"

have you ever wondered why?

guess no more

"strapp on" grin

"dominant female". grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje Considers Breast Plastic Surgery / Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / BBNaija's Alex Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.