Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper (3883 Views)

BUY ANY OF THESE CAMRY 2010 XLE, 09 CAMRY LE AND 05 CAMRY LE / sold sold 09 Camry With Dvd....08062323700/07053612805 / Direct Buy/purchase Assist: 05 Toyota Camry LE. Clean Title. Extra Clean. N1.7m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 2:22am On Feb 21, 2011
Piedpiper contacted me about a year ago trying to buy a Nissan Murano. We went back and forth on the logistics but unfortunately because of his schedule, he was unable to meet with my Bankers in Lagos. The project went to another prominent dealer on NL.

This time around, the stars were able to align properly and we were able to make things work. We are happy to announce that we are bringing in this beautiful  [size=14pt]2009 Camry XLE [/size]under our[size=16pt] DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST® [/size]program.

Under our program, we assist you in navigating the (sometimes) treacherous water of closing the deal, making the purchase and the logistics of bringing the car home.

His Request began here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=588275.msg7746931#msg7746931

[size=14pt]HOW IT WORKS:[/size]

You find the vehicle you want online (or we can source one for you )

WE SEND YOU THE LINK to the vehicle/seller plus the total cost breakdown of how much it will cost to land it in your compound in Nigeria.

You pay the TOTAL cost of buying and Transportation upfront.

You pay the clearing cost and our service charge when the car gets to Nigeria

You can wire the funds directly to our US Business Accounts or Meet our Bankers on Ground in Lagos. (whatever is comfortable for you)

[size=14pt]WHATS THE BENEFIT:[/size]

A typical Pre-Order program can be more expensive and time consuming. And in all honesty we cannot guarantee that we can fund every single deal that comes our way but a DIRECT-BUY program is a win-win situation.

You always know what the vehicle is being sold for. You get the cost breakdown. All it will cost you extra is our service charge.

Charges start at $750/up depending on the complexity of the purchase

[size=14pt]OUR GOAL/MISSION:[/size]

To be your best American Messenger/Liaison  grin

[size=14pt]OUR CONTACT:[/size]

kunleautos[at]yahoo.com
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 2:34am On Feb 21, 2011
[size=18pt]2009 Camry XLE. The Real Deal

1 Owner. Leather Interior. Clean CARFAX

Super. Super Clean
[/size]

[size=14pt]CARFAX[/size]

Vehicle Information:
2009 TOYOTA CAMRY/SE/LE/XLE
VIN: 4T1BE46K19U318673
SEDAN 4 DR
2.4L L4 FI DOHC 16V
FRONT WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options
Standard Equipment
Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM/FM CD/MP3, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer
Safety Options
4 wheel ABS, Running Lights

No accident/damage reported
No accident / damage reported to CARFAX
CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
CARFAX 1-Owner vehicle
Service information available
1Service record available
Registered as a personal vehicle
Personal vehicle
Last reported odometer reading/mileage
41,262 Last reported odometer reading

Ownership History
The number of owners is estimated Owner 1

Year purchased 2008
Type of owner CARFAX One Owner Vehicle History Personal
Estimated length of ownership 2 yrs. 6 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces Virginia
Estimated miles driven per year 20,687/yr
Last reported odometer reading 41,262
Title History
CARFAX guarantees the information in this section Owner 1

Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt | Fire | Flood | Hail | Lemon Guaranteed
No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Guaranteed
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. Register | View Terms
Additional History
Not all accidents / issues are reported to CARFAX Owner 1

Total Loss
No total loss reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Structural / Frame Damage
No structural / frame damage reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback
No indication of an odometer rollback.

No Issues Indicated
Accident / Damage
No accidents or damage reported to CARFAX.

No Issues Reported
Manufacturer Recall
Check with an authorized Toyota dealer for any open recalls.

No Recalls Reported
Glossary
Detailed History

Owner 1
Purchased: 2008
Type: Personal
Where: Virginia
Est. miles/year: 20,687/yr
Est. length owned: 7/12/08 - 1/20/11
(2 yrs. 6 mo.)

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
07/12/2008    57    Toyota of Bowie
Bowie, MD
301-867-1600
www.toyotaofbowie.com
ww.toyotaofbowie.com    Vehicle sold
07/12/2008      Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lorton, VA    Vehicle purchase reported
Registered as
personal vehicle
08/14/2008      Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lorton, VA    Title or registration issued
First owner reported
08/16/2008    1,724    Toyota of Bowie
Bowie, MD
301-867-1600
www.toyotaofbowie.com
ww.toyotaofbowie.com    Recommended maintenance performed
Tire condition and pressure checked
06/15/2009      Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lorton, VA    Registration issued or renewed
Loan or lien reported
07/10/2010    41,262    Virginia
Inspection Station
Lorton, VA    Passed emissions inspection
07/14/2010      Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Lorton, VA    Registration issued or renewed
Loan or lien reported
01/20/2011      Congressional VW Mazda
Rockville, MD    Vehicle offered for sale

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 2:35am On Feb 21, 2011

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 2:36am On Feb 21, 2011

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 2:38am On Feb 21, 2011

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by John3161(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2011
Hi Kunle,
That's the cleanest camry I've seen here. Makes me wanna change my mind. Anyway, your attention is urgently needed here pls: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-608778.0.html
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hmm, looking good Kunle. Cant wait.
Will call you up after I make contact with the dead Prez.
Per your mail will try to convince my contacts bout the rubber shoes grin
But do proceed as par previous mail discussions. wink
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 9:41am On Feb 22, 2011

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2011

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2011

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 3:04pm On Feb 22, 2011
Kunle
Loving it so much I doff my hat.
O clean kpa. grin
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 10:36am On Feb 23, 2011
Kunle as discussed last nite, will be out on thursday ,latest friday and will do as discussed.
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2011
ok. we are on trak
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2011
This vehicle was purchased thru the largest dealer's network in the US. It was rated at an astonishingly 4.9 out of 5 points. Very Very unusual. You couldn't ask for anything better.

The owner will be very happy. No doubt

Any Question?

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2011
hi Kunle,
Please keep the updates coming. Hope we are on track for tuesday ?
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 6:15pm On Mar 06, 2011
We are very much on track. Vehicle is already on its way to the port. should be dropped tomorrow. All things being equal. After its been dropped at the port, it will undergo customs prep (usually 1-2 weeks) and it will be scheduled to be on its way home.

We are very very much on trak. Just leave the worry to me. We are ok.

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2011
Okay then, on standby.
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by cosmas4u(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2011
Hello friends,
Sale your car and buy your cars and other item at

www.mamymarket.com
cheers! smiley
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 4:30am On Mar 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Delivered to Baltimore port today. Next stop: NIGERIA[/size]

Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by sultaan(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2011
A V6 XLE would have been sweeter,but our simple love for the simple things. Enjoy your new ride, paint the town blue grin wink
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 9:24am On Mar 13, 2011
Updates please.
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Dizzybizzy: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2011
Well done Kunle. I love the detailed approach, with pix
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by calculusx(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2011
Mr. Kunle, i sent you a mail on Sunday. I'm still waiting for a reply. Thanks
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Robotica: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2011
Piedpiper:

Updates please.

Cool down na make the man de him work, e nor carry your bread run. nor be Feb 21 the thread start? E neva reach one month sef.

"Cold nor dey catch fish for under water oh"
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 12:02am On Mar 16, 2011
[size=15pt]Presently on a working vacation in Nigeria. There are enough resources in place to keep the show moving without missing a beat. Currently undergoing customs process and we are hopeful that vehicle should sail sometimes this month and be home safely. it will meet me here in Naija by God's Grace.[/size]
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ Robotica
Take ya time o, "wetin old man don see na him make him de dive for ground when him hear engine backfire". You go learn.

@kUNLE
Calling ya 2 nite!
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Piedpiper(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2011
Any updates, stuck somewhere without good service till later today!
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by Emperoh(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2011
^^^^^

Seems we are in the same boat.
If you've got his Naija digits, abeg inbox me!!

How far with our discussions?
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2011
Emperoh:

^^^^^

[b]@ Piedpiper and Emperor,

Every vehicle that is delivered to the port will undergo customs clearing before sailing. Customs clearing will take between 2-4 weeks depending on port or volume of work. THERE IS NO WAY TO INFLUENCE IT! YOU DELIVER THE CAR AND THE CUSTOMS GETS BACK WHEN THEY FINISH!

After customs, the shipping line will assign it a sailing date and it will be on its way to Nigeria. There is no way to really get an update while under customs processing. They would not be answering questions on every single car. The shipping line will.

@ Pied,

Your vehicle was bought on Feb 18th and delivered on March 8th. Between those days, this is what was done chronologically:

Payment transfer from Nigeria, Purchase Completion, Title Transfer, Booking of Vehicle with Shipper, and Transport and delivery to the port. All those steps have to be done in order without jumping the line. That is, we cannot transfer title without payment. We cannot pay without getting money from Naija. The shipper will not book us without title etc

All those were done in a span of about 1-2 weeks thereabout (Don't forget weekends. Nothing happens on weekends. No Banking, No shipping people, No booking etc). I would have done it quicker if i can.

So without being biased, i think we are moving at a good speed. With my past dealings, i am sure that this vehicle should either sail or be assigned a sailing date before the end of the month. I will be sending you all our detailed spending up till this point like i promised you.

@ Emperor,

Thanks for your trust. Your vehicle was purchased on Feb 28th. You wired the funds, rather quickly. I sent you THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT from the auction. You are privy to every detail from day one. Your vehicle was delivered to the port 10 days later on March 10th. Same deal. Weekends included. We still go thru customs processing before sailing. Average 2-4 weeks depending on how customs are feeling or workload. Customs would not answer any question until they are done. I have since sent you the delivery receipt. At this point until i hear anything, i will just sit in a corner and wait for the word. You will know immediately as soon as i know.

I will love to deliver you vehicle the very next day after payment but everything in life is a process and we will both have a front row seat every step of the way cos whatever i see is what you see.[/b]

[size=14pt]My Naija digits are: 0705-477-3686 and 0809-182-8433[/size]
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleAutos: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2011
[size=14pt]Spambot got me!!! i have to post under my other name!!!!!

Admin pls help
[/size]
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleAutos: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2011
Emperoh:

^^^^^

[size=14pt]My Naija digits are: 0705-477-3686 and 0809-182-8433[/size]

[b]@ Piedpiper and Emperor,

Every vehicle that is delivered to the port will undergo customs clearing before sailing. Customs clearing will take between 2-4 weeks depending on port or volume of work. THERE IS NO WAY TO INFLUENCE IT! YOU DELIVER THE CAR AND THE CUSTOMS GETS BACK WHEN THEY FINISH!

After customs, the shipping line will assign it a sailing date and it will be on its way to Nigeria. There is no way to really get an update while under customs processing. They would not be answering questions on every single car. The shipping line will.

@ Emperor,

Thanks for your trust. Your vehicle was purchased on Feb 28th. You wired the funds, rather quickly. I sent you THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT from the auction. You are privy to every detail from day one. Your vehicle was delivered to the port 10 days later on March 10th. Same deal. Weekends included. We still go thru customs processing before sailing. Average 2-4 weeks depending on how customs are feeling or workload. Customs would not answer any question until they are done. I have since sent you the delivery receipt. At this point until i hear anything, i will just sit in a corner and wait for the word. You will know immediately as soon as i know.

I will love to deliver you vehicle the very next day after payment but everything in life is a process and we will both have a front row seat every step of the way cos whatever i see is what you see.[/b]

@ Pied,

Your vehicle was bought on Feb 18th and delivered on March 8th. Between those days, this is what was done chronologically:

Payment transfer from Nigeria, Purchase Completion, Title Transfer, Booking of Vehicle with Shipper, and Transport and delivery to the port. All those steps have to be done in order without jumping the line. That is, we cannot transfer title without payment. We cannot pay without getting money from Naija. The shipper will not book us without title etc

All those were done in a span of about 1-2 weeks thereabout (Don't forget weekends. Nothing happens on weekends. No Banking, No shipping people, No booking etc). I would have done it quicker if i can.

So without being biased, i think we are moving at a good speed. With my past dealings, i am sure that this vehicle should either sail or be assigned a sailing date before the end of the month. I will be sending you all our detailed spending up till this point like i promised you.
Re: ARRIVED!!! DIRECT-BUY® /PURCHASE-ASSIST®:09 Camry XLE for Piedpiper by KunleA2(m): 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2011
Spambot banished. Im back!!!!

Thanks Admin/Moderator!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Extra Clean 2002 Mazda Millenia S For Sale / NEATLY used 2006 KIA SORENTO Ex Jeep In Port Harcourt For 900k call 08067880681 / Very Clean 2009 Nisan Murano LE With Low Odometer For 2.050M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.