Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Bet9ja Agent Tips - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Agent Tips (1224 Views)

Bet9ja Agent For Sale / Does Anyone Knowns The Maximum Payout A Bet9ja Agent Is Entitle To Make / Become A Bet9ja Agent In Your Area And Start Making Good Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Agent Tips by hajy500(m): 12:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
Please i need help, how much is the estimate price for becoming a bet9ja agent, am thinking of becoming a bet9ja agent, but i need help, how much will it cost me? I also need someone to please put me thru the process
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by mybetking: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2020
why not become a betking agent
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by AyarmBoye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
I’m interested too
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by AyarmBoye(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
mybetking:
looks like bet9ja is most trusted brand
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by bigiyaro(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
bet9ja is no longer giving out agency, cos they have over saturated, so be careful, some unscrupulous people can extend their cashier for you, you will think you're an agent but you a cashier working for them. Try betking instead.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by hajy500(m): 10:23am On Sep 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
bet9ja is no longer giving out agency, cos they have over saturated, so be careful, some unscrupulous people can extend their cashier for you, you will think you're an agent but you a cashier working for them. Try betking instead.

Noted....but what does it takes to be a betking agent pls
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by hajy500(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2020
mybetking:

If you have idea of the process pls contact me via whatsapp 08097876559
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by bigiyaro(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
hajy500:

Noted....but what does it takes to be a betking agent pls
like I said reg is free, depending on the size of shop you want, or your location, 4 computers for sports booking, 2 for virtual games, one for printing of coupons, if you are buoyant enough, get 2 TVs for virtual, one for live score, one color-color, one for live matches (cos betting shop is a mini viewing center)

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by hajy500(m): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
like I said reg is free, depending on the size of shop you want, or your location, 4 computers for sports booking, 2 for virtual games, one for printing of coupons, if you are buoyant enough, get 2 TVs for virtual, one for live score, one color-color, one for live matches (cos betting shop is a mini viewing center)

* viewing center is opposite where i want to use
* pls do you have the total cost
* were can i do the registration
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by bigiyaro(m): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
hajy500:

* viewing center is opposite where i want to use
* pls do you have the total cost
* were can i do the registration
go for old lappies, the most basic ones can do the job, tokunbo TVs are OK. it does not matter that viewing center is opposite your shop, won't you rather have them use 100 to stake in your shop n watch free match than going to the viewing center? some people do rebet their coupon immediately it cuts by watching live matches in the shop they bet.
can't say the cost of equipments o, just and price TVs n lappies or desktops.
I can connect you to a super agent when you are ready.
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by hajy500(m): 12:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
[quote author=bigiyaro post=93456308]go for old lappies, the most basic ones can do the job, tokunbo TVs are OK. it does not matter that viewing center is opposite your shop, won't you rather have them use 100 to stake in your shop n watch free match than going to the viewing center? some people do rebet their coupon immediately it cuts by watching live matches in the shop they bet.
I can connect you to a super agent when you are

Ok thanks bri
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by hajy500(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2020
bigiyaro:
go for old lappies, the most basic ones can do the job, tokunbo TVs are OK. it does not matter that viewing center is opposite your shop, won't you rather have them use 100 to stake in your shop n watch free match than going to the viewing center? some people do rebet their coupon immediately it cuts by watching live matches in the shop they bet.
I can connect you to a super agent when you are ready.

Bro can 200k do all listed ?
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by drunkpunk(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Does anyone here have an existing bet9ja outlet for sale? I'm interested in buying. Serious contacts can reach out

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by adewex(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
800k should do

hajy500:

Bro can 200k do all listed ?

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by hajy500(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
adewex:
800k should do

Ok thanks
Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by betfair(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Do you own a betshop?

Do You Earn peanut on per ticket commission?

Do You Want To Own Mega Shops?

VFL9JA[ in partnership with globalbet is offering you franchise deal to sell Virtual bet in your shop.

We Grant interest free Loan to our partners for Expansion

Contact our business development manager for more enquiries at...09054122455

Re: Bet9ja Agent Tips by Emeka71(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
I would be posting booking number free on my twitter handle @Emeka Anyasi e-mail is emi_739@yahoo.co.UK so you would definitely need to follow me on Twitter because we can't tell when the thing would be posted.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Download Free Iso Games For Psp? / In Need Of Original Ps2 Pad / Motherfcukers! Pspgo For Sale @ N25k. Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.