Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,055 members, 7,859,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

How Can Upgrade My Android 6.0 Mashmallow To Android Pie - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can Upgrade My Android 6.0 Mashmallow To Android Pie (301 Views)

Nokia C1 With 2,500mah Removable Battery And Android Pie Launched For Just $60 / Who Has Received Huawei Android Pie Upgrade In Nigeria / Nokia 8.1 Android Pie Smartphone Launched: Price And Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Upgrade My Android 6.0 Mashmallow To Android Pie by mymoney001(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hello house, please i recently got a new Tablet. A101 and it's on Andriod 6.0 Mashmallow, I'm not enjoying anything about the phone because of the os. Please techs in the house, how can I ugrage it to android 9?

Lalasticlala, please help push this, urgent help needed.
Re: How Can Upgrade My Android 6.0 Mashmallow To Android Pie by Osasnidas(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Check for software support with your tab manufacturer.

Or you can root the tab, download xpose modules, magisk and the likes use it to customize your os..

Check for available custom roms for your device(still need rooting) and knowledge of flashing roms.
Re: How Can Upgrade My Android 6.0 Mashmallow To Android Pie by horlarwereleh(m): 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
mymoney001:
Hello house, please i recently got a new Tablet. A101 and it's on Andriod 6.0 Mashmallow, I'm not enjoying anything about the phone because of the os. Please techs in the house, how can I ugrage it to android 9?

Lalasticlala, please help push this, urgent help needed.
Currently battling with this too.
Any help would be appreciated
Re: How Can Upgrade My Android 6.0 Mashmallow To Android Pie by AmosAkins: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
You have to be rooted if you know what that means
Or simply go ask a professional because doing it yourself ,you may brick your device
Re: How Can Upgrade My Android 6.0 Mashmallow To Android Pie by Mike23r: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2020
buy pie..den cello tape am to ur mobile..

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5 Screen Needed!!! / Hit Me Up Asap Mtn 19gb For Just 3000 It's � Tested And Trusted. / Bring Your Iphone Locked � On Icloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.