Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Deleted - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deleted (1295 Views)

Deleted / Deleted / Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by pharuk: 9:52am On Feb 21, 2011
Deleted
Re: Deleted by againstGEJ(m): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2011
You really have a good paying job. This will be a daunting task. How many people will you alone invite at the same time? How many are you looking at?
Re: Deleted by pharuk: 10:03am On Feb 21, 2011
5 in total, but they are just gonna stay for 5 days in total, they all work in nigeria and will apply with their bank statement to support themself
Re: Deleted by againstGEJ(m): 10:16am On Feb 21, 2011
ok - so, your own is to send the invitation letter and supporting docs - pay slips, accommodation, etc. they will use their own docs to support themselves - bank accounts etc.
Re: Deleted by pharuk: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2011
Whats the supporting document i need? I know i have to write a letter, not sure if i need a letter from my office?? they will be supporting themself in terms of accommodation and feeding so am not sure my payslip is really necessary, so i know they will need their bank statement, a bit confused though, wondering if any1 has done something similar in the past
Re: Deleted by againstGEJ(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2011
Go to the embassy website - you will see the requirements there. They are your visitors, you must show proof you are able to cope with them financially etc.

Its nothing more than applying for a visitor visa. You need to invite them and show your financial standing to cope with them or else let them say they are going on holiday hence they have to do everything by themselves.
Re: Deleted by snowdrops(m): 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
1. Letter from yourself for each person stating you are inviting them to the UK, your reason, and the nature of your relationship to them.
2. Photocopies of your passport and visa
3. Letter from your employers would help, stating your job title, etc.
4. Since they are housing and feeding themselves, they would need a copy of receipt showing payment for eg hotel or b and b. Also as you pointed out, original copy of their bank statement/payslips.

These should be enough.

(1) (Reply)

Great Wall Of China / Exodus: The Movement Of British-born Nigerians…back To Nigeria / BA Aircraft’s Technical Hitch (luggage Compartment) Raises Tension In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.