Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,462 members, 7,864,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) (39920 Views)

Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered / Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC In Ekiti – See Cars Recovered From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2020
Michaelcas:
actually nobody gave me a job, na my head i use, nothing stops them from doing same, laziness never pays without serious consequences

Not everyone wants to be a boss. Some just needs to work under somebody. We are created differently. Not everyone has the same managerial skills that entrepreneurship demands, amongst other things.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Emmanueltrin(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2020
is this not Bitcoin lord kor chief �� posting and oppressing hardworking nigerians , if this is true mehn those dude falled to their hands
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Happyguy201: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2020
the foolish ones gets caught in the game . real yahoo guys never gets caught . they always cover their tracks

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by brownbib(m): 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Candidly speaking over 70% of Nigerian youths are into internet fraud as our politicians are looting the Treasury.
God help us all �
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
hkidola00:
pls keep quiet....what u are saying is bad for ur business that ur advertising here... ur indirectly supporting yahoo

I am not supporting fraud, I am only stating the obvious, which you already know but which you hate to admit. I am sorry if you feel otherwise but that's my opinion. I don't have to pretend about it just because you want me to say exactly what you want to hear. I am sure that there are so many persons that share my sentiments on this. . . And no, I will not keep quiet. Thank you Sir/Ma.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
Stricklybidness:

And if the government can provide jobs they should resort to fraud? Hmmmm

I'm sure I didn't say that.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
LawLab247:

I am not supporting fraud, I am only stating the obvious, which you already know but which you hate to admit. I am sorry if you feel otherwise but that's my opinion. I don't have to pretend about it just because you want me to say exactly what you want to hear. I am sure that there are so many persons that share my sentiments on this. . . And no, I will not keep quiet. Thank you Sir/Ma.
alright noted... but if were to do a poll... those who shared ur sentiments on this are yahoo boys
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
LawLab247:

As much as possible, I try not to judge this people too harshly. People are passing through things that we can't even fathom. The first human instinct is survival; by all means possible.
That's it bro. Sometimes we don't have to judge some folks from a distance.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Kuginzi: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2020
NIGERIANS – TIME TO STOP THE CELEBRATION OF THIEVES
'A known thief’ is not only the man/woman who stole a goat, or the one who breaks into a house to steal, or the one who uses a gun to aid his stealing. As long as one takes what does not solely belong to one, or what belongs to others (e.g internet fraudsters also known as Yahoo-Yahoo) – such a person is simply a thief. No matter the scale or how small the size/quantity of what is stolen – a thief is a thief, and we should call them what they are – thieves. The political leaders across all levels who have one allegation or the other of any element of graft/stealing public funds, are even worse than known armed robbers.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by frog12: 2:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
so WHO share the BENZ,BMW ?

efcc share them amongst THEMSELVES?
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by frog12: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
they PARADE drug dealers they CATCH at the AIRPORTS.

Swingate:
Young boys are been paraded everyday for romance scam while drug dealers are smiling to the bank each day and nothing meaningful is been done. If they paraded big time drug dealers the way they parade these small guys, Nigeria will be a safer country.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by frog12: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
it's a TREND. ALL THE yahoo yahoo boys they DON ARREST, ALWAYS HAVE expensive cars!
just LIKE DRUG DEALERS

Montaque:
Trading in bitcoin is not internet fraud. What is wrong with Nigerian security agencies?
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by LawLab247: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
hkidola00:
alright noted... but if were to do a poll... those who shared ur sentiments on this are yahoo boys

Lol. Now, that's very fallacious. Come out from there already!
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
kikero:

When EFCC wants to go after corrupt politicals, that's when you people will shout partiality

Is Ganduje also a Nigerian politician ?

Is Tinubu a Nigerian ?
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
RonaldoVido:

Is Ganduje also a Nigerian politician ?

Is Tinubu a Nigerian ?

Efcc should go after them.

That one has no argument from me
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Golan007:

What kind of jobs should government make?
They know what kind of job to create, like the job their children and relative are doing... This country don tire me... Ok Government children are all in foreign country, so that is why they don't care... I rest my case..
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Golan007: 3:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:

They know what kind of job to create, like the job their children and relative are doing... This country don tire me... Ok Government children are all in foreign country, so that is why they don't care... I rest my case..

Let me break it to you.

Government can never create the kind of jobs you are thinking of.

In fact, it is not their responsibility.

Government's role is to utilise taxes and tariffs to provide security, support utilities, regulate banking and financial transactions, empower justice and its administration whilst supporting the citizens to actualise their aspirations which do not trample on the inalienable rights of others, and which work in tandem with and not in contrast to the constitution.

This might appear a mouthful or even harsh but believe me, everywhere in the world that is what government does.

If you wish to build a robot, government is meant to have facilitated the security to do so, the electricity and promise that should you get injured in the process, healthcare might be provided and transport to such healthcare facility shouldn't be burdensome.

It is left for you and I, the citizens to aspire to create employment by virtue of our ambitions and creativity.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by pacespot(m): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
My bank, first bank, deducted about $400 from my domiciliary account for the issuance of cheque book charge, after earlier telling me the charge for cheque book was just $3.5 or $4. I had to lodge a complaint for the reversal of the sum. Everybody is a yahoo in this country.
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by donkossy(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
2cribz:
Es 350,c300, gl wagon. E no reach 10m sef Es 2.5m C300. 2 5m Gl 4matic 3m
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by donkossy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
2cribz:
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by donkossy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
2cribz:
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Montaque(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
MajohBankz:

Bro, you can scam someone into buying fake Bitcoin. I nearly joined this particular clique if my suspicions are accurate that they're the ones. They'd trade a ghost Bitcoin to you after you pay the money for it. Once you go back to your main balance you wouldn't find it and by then you would have been blocked. I nearly scammed someone into paying hundreds of dollars for fake Bitcoin (unknown to him) but my conscience couldn't allow me so I deleted everything about it and that was how I never joined nor visited them again. I would have confirmed their identity if they were facing the camera

The same way you can scam someone with fake alert. Is exchange of money a scam?
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by MajohBankz: 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Montaque:

The same way you can scam someone with fake alert. Is exchange of money a scam?
No it's not, but pretending to exchange money is a scam
Re: 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos) by Montaque(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
MajohBankz:

No it's not, but pretending to exchange money is a scam

Nothing intrinsically fraudulent with bitcoin. Depends on the way one uses it, just as you have agreed its same with money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By / Why I Sent My Boys To Behead Todays Prints MD – Herbalist / 23-Year-Old Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.