Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release (807 Views)

A Free Course On How To Build A Virtual Machine / The Java Virtual Machine Explained / Gamers Virtual Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release by Ogim: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
I have added animation to Gamers VM 1.5 and also have corrected some error i discovered using Gamers. Hopefully in time, I will be able to fix all the errors in Gamers. I have decided to release this version because it will be long before i release another version or add any other thing. From here on, I will be releasing patch for the errors that user will alert me about or the once i will discover. This is also because, I will be writing jamb this year and i don't want to be too distracted.
After installing Gamers 1.5, please read the ref and Gamers Api documents in the doc folder and check the examples and demo also. Unlike Gamers compiler pro 1.0 and the free edition that your game images and sound files has to be with the source file, in Gamers compiler pro 1.5, you can create a directory for your images and sound files in the source directory to keep your work clean.
To download Gamers VM 1.5 and Gamers Compiler Pro 1.5 go to www. gamersvm .co.cc
Re: Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release by worldbest(m): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
Atleast show us pics or sample API usage. I dont have any idea regarding how your application works. I cannot download what i have no info of not to talk of buying a key. I hope you understand. Show us what your app can do, then we'll see what happens.

Cheers
Re: Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release by Ogim: 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Its a virtual machine, you cannot run an example without installing the virtual machine first, that will be like trying to run a java program without java jre already install, java is also a virtual machine and thats how all virtual machine works, gamers vm is thesame as java jre and gamers compiler is thesame as java jdk. In order to run any gamers program, you are required to first install gamers vm which is freeware and it comes with examples and demos. You can see the examples and demos via start menu or go directly to the folder where the software is install which is, c:\program files\gamers.
Re: Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release by gameaddict(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2011
I think you should explain your app in detail. A lot of us are just hearing of gamers virtual machine for the first time and we'd like to know what we are downloading, how it helps us, advantages etc
Re: Gamers Virtual Machine 1.5 Release by Ogim: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2011
I do understand, but you are trying to see the content of a close box without opening the box first. Gamers, as a software comes with documentation, examples and demos to help you understand the software. All this question you are asking are already answer in the documentations. When i released the first version i posted here with some info about the software, maybe you did not see that thread but you can not expect me to be posting the same thing to every body that says, he is hearing about this software for the first time. The programming language use in gamers to create a game, i created that programming language myself from scratch and i made sure to document all the parts of the language so that a fellow programmer will be able to understand it. All this documentation,examples and demos are with the software, inside both the vm and the compiler and gamers vm is free and i also gave a compiler for free, so that users can test the software. I can tell you this, Gamers virtual machine will make game design look easy to you. The two demos that comes with both gamers vm and the compilers are games that i have tried to design with other programming language and i always never finish them because of either sound or image problems but i was able to write and finish the games with gamers virtual machine in a day. This is the reason i design gamers, to bring all the things i need to design a game in one programming langauge.

(1) (Reply)

Sap Ecc 6.0 Installation / Programming Lecture / Excel Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.