Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

I Need 20 Bucket Body Trucks To Carry Goods From Apapa Port To Different Locatio - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 20 Bucket Body Trucks To Carry Goods From Apapa Port To Different Locatio (265 Views)

Next Cash And Carry: Goods Worth Millions Of Naira Retrieved By Abuja Residents / I Need 20 Flat Bed Trucks To Carry Goods From Apapa Port To Our Lagos Warehouse / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need 20 Bucket Body Trucks To Carry Goods From Apapa Port To Different Locatio by nedlloyd01: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello guys,
Does anyone know where I can hire 20 bucket body Trucks to load goods from Apapa port to other locations within Lagos State?
Any information as regards the above subject will be highly appreciated.
Attached is image of the needed Truck type.
Anyone with a helpful info can reach me on the below mobile number,

Re: I Need 20 Bucket Body Trucks To Carry Goods From Apapa Port To Different Locatio by snowpe(m): 12:22am On Sep 02, 2020
How long will the work Last?how much is the payment and if u can drop the location it will fasten the process

(1) (Reply)

Would Spottr Displace Jumia? / Moshoto Social Media / UBA Agency Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.