Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Graphic Design & Video Animation - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic Design & Video Animation (141 Views)

Sofa Set Design Video Modern 3 , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Seater Sofa Design Trends Videos / Video animation on ways To Prevent Covid-19 Infection / My First Business Video Animation. What Do You Think Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Design & Video Animation by Damiella(f): 3:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
In just 3 minutes, I will show you how YOU HAVE BEEN LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE just because YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE DESIGN SOFTWARE.

If by this time you still haven't gotten at least one good skill you can hold on to, it isn't actually time you lack, it's Discipline.

Or maybe you're still looking for a skill you can learn and earn from.

If the latter is the case, then there is a simple principle to follow in order to find one. And it's called the SHELF test.

SKILL: so you have it forever

HIGH DEMAND: so you can never go broke with it.

EASY: so you can start as soon as possible.

LOW RISK: you don't have to lose so much.

FLEXIBLE: so it doesn't disturb your daily activities.

Graphic design has been passed through this test and is found worthy.

Just take a look around you.

Virtually everything has the touch of a graphic designer.

And of course, every serious-minded business person loses good money to a graphic designer even on the very simple designs that they could have easily done for themselves.

The demand is HUGE and you'll be unfair to yourself if you don't put yourself to share from this billion-dollar industry.

Join the Graphic design and animation class now and learn the principles of design as I guild you through step by step like a child learning to walk.

You will be exposed to real-world activities and clarity of purpose.

WHAT TO EXPECT:

�Principles of graphic designs

�Background remover from images

�Canva tutorials

�Introduction to design software

�Logo design tricks

�3D animation

�Mockups creation

�How to add a shadow effect to your designs.

�How to create Gold text

�How to make curve text

�How to create a 3D text

�How to add page curl to your designs.

�How to create a latter portrait

BONUSES ARE:

� Free digital product creation strategy.

� Free mentorship on how to get clients.

�Access to 20 + graphic design tutorial videos.

� Free Upwork account approval for the first 6 persons.

� Exposure to sites with great stocks.

� A certificate and a sabificate.

The price for this MASTERCLASS is over 10, 000 because everything that you'll learn will stick with you forever and you're literally picking my brain.

But I want to help you get a skill you can at least boast of when you come out of this lockdown and also make money from or save yourself from spending.

Hence, I'm slashing the price to 3,000 naira only.

Yes, you saw that right.

But that's not all, I have further slashed the price to just 1,499 naira for the first 10 persons to make payment.

Is that all?

Not at all!

The first 6 persons to make payment will also get a FREE Upwork account that is approved.

Pay the sum of 1,499 naira before Wednesday 2nd September 2020 into;

Idoko Charity
First Bank

or pay 3,000 later.

This is a very rare opportunity for this ridiculous price, if you love yourself, you'll grab it with both hands and legs.

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I declare payments OPEN.

P. S send evidence of payment to /2348189118324 and you'll be added to the class.

❤️

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Sat, Sept 5th, 2020 / Reading Head Start Review: Teach And Improve Your Child’s Reading Skills / Amaechi: My Brother’s Death Has Left A Huge Responsibility On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.