Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article (1696 Views)

Ask For A Story On Any Topic The Lord Will Give Me Instant Story For You / Please Help With A Project Topic For English Literature / Writers Wanted To Write On Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by peterpro(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2011
are you in on this opp. then send a sample and let me get you the jobs.
Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by adjain(m): 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2011
hELLO pETERBRO. I AM A FREELANCE WRITER, AND I AM MIGHTY INTERESTED. HOW DO I SEND YOU THE SAMPLE? THERE IS NO MAIL ADDRESSHERE,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by peterpro(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2011
PETERSENTODAY@YAHOO.COM sorry i can only pay N200 per article because of my pocket so it depends on the amount of good content article as time goes on i will increase the pay thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by Quaseh: 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Peterpro, may I ask for what publication please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by Jesse1991: 12:35am On Aug 12, 2019
I am very interested in the job. my WhatsApp number is 07036826213. contact me If the job is still available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by Stephneche(f): 8:32am On Aug 24, 2019
Am so much interested contact me or chat me on WhatsApp 08106917712
Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
I m interested. 09034630948
Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by peterpro(m): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
We are just one day away to the weekend and I am here to let you know that this opportunity is still here and booming

Sweetlife is set to raise new millionaires in year 2020 I have picked my spot so has some nairalanders

We are are promising you over 1000% interest on your investment, believe it or not its real

With as little as N9,500 you will be on your way to earn 5million naire in 10 months or less

Here is the truth about sweetlife

To move from level 1 to level 2 you are required to have 6 people as your down line
Sweetlife is saying just introduce 2 people and we will add the remaining 4 people this is why we are different from other network program

How will you get your 2? Sweetlife will assist you with a catch bulk SMS to all your contacts absolutely free

After you introduce your 2 people, to shade and enjoy your coffee and all the benefits mentioned above will be yours.

I won't to give out my free article spinner and eBook cover creator to just 2 people that will register before Sunday.

I am actually doing this to help you make year 2020 a year to remember despite the covid 19 pandemic

For serious investors who will want my gift and register before Sunday WhatsApp me on 08024553943

To check out Sweetlife website visit www.Sweetlife.ng

Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by peterpro(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2020
Winners focus on one thing...

Increasing the QUALITY of their life.

Just as this has benefited me, tremendously, I'm certain it will do the same for you

==> Serious investors only

It's all a mindset.

If you see, and believe yourself to be a winner, then you MUST get this done.

Don't procrastinate - do it now.

==> www.sweetlife.com Call or WhatsApp 08024553943

Invest N9500 and invite just 2 people

Benefits
1. 5million in less than 10 months
2. A Car
3. 2 plot of land
4. A 3 bedroom flat and many more

This company is owned by CHIEF OLUMIDE FALOLA. (CityPeople best Real Estate company in Abeokuta 2019)

To YOUR Success,

Peter Ojesanmi

Re: Write On Any Topic For N200 Per Article by peterpro(m): 9:02am On May 15, 2020
How do i become wealthy?

This is a question that gets asked a lot.

The path to wealth is no longer a secret.

It is actually simple.

Create Value

Sell value to people who need it.

Earn money.

Almost everyone knows these 3 steps.

“So why do people still fail?” you ask.

Knowing the steps is one thing.

Being able to execute the steps and turning it to cash in your bank account is another.

People say luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

This also applies to wealth.

Wealth is knowledge meeting a desire to succeed.

You have the desire (you would not be reading this email if you did not)

The only thing missing is the knowledge to create wealth.

So what if we tell you we have a collection for you which will teach you.

How to create a valuable life you will love to live

How to sell your valuable service to people who are desperate in need to have a change in their life

And this information for wealth creation are straight from multi-millionaires and billionaires.

CHIEF OLUMIDE FALOLA. The CEO of sweetlife properties (City people best real estate company in Abeokuta 2019)

Office Address: Sweet Estate House, Prince Bola Ajibola Street, Opp Egba High School, Asero, Abeokuta

All you need to do is pay the sum of N9500 and invite just 2 people to this account

2093876876, UBA, Falola

Send me a screenshot of the receipt of payment, full name, WhatsApp number, email address to 08024553943(WhatsApp)

What are the benefits

- 100% back of your investment fund when you complete stage one this you can do in less than a week
- 5million in less than 10 months
- A Car
- A 3 bedroom flat
- 2 plot of land etc....

Is that not something you would love to lay your hands on?

Of course you would.

To get this Sweetlife opportunity call me now or WhatsApp 08024553943

www.sweetlife.ng

(1) (Reply)

ZOMBIE NATION ( EXODUS) COMING UP SOON!! / Adebimpe- The Facebook Girl (part 1) / Learn Fiction Writing On Nairaland-for Beginner Writers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.