Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria (42322 Views)

Zainab Aliyu May Be Killed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / FG Reacts To Execution Of Nigerians Over Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia / Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by sinola(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Joshmodest:

You guys should stop this things , we've got issues at hand serious issues - all this unnecessary and incessant tribal attacks hasn't taken us anywhere !!
What you just said read it to someone who's not Nigerian , and see if it makes sense to you or the person !!
Grow up Ma , and check your dictionary for the spellings of luggage !!

Don't mind her... Any little issue, they will start checking tribe that is responsible instead of teaming up as one United nation to denounce the bad image it creating on us as a nation.
Anyways, what do you expect from someone that says covid-19 is a scam.
Check her page
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Yankee101: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

Correction

Was he innocent?

Correction.

Was he innocent?

I'm your grandfather!
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by sofiscatedmoron: 11:46am On Sep 02, 2020
Na them
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by chidooh1: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Kestolove:
It was planted in his lougage by somebody in d east.... northerners don't push drugs
Yes they don't push drugs but they DO drugs. Their elites cannot survive without drugs and their commoners sniff all kinds of chemicals, gums and contaminated substances that would make their mood high.
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 11:47am On Sep 02, 2020
Somebody will plant drug in your luggage without you knowing?how will he retrieve the drugs in saudi arabia ?or people just buy millions of naira worth of drugs share it to airport workers so they can help him or her to plant it in luggages of northerners going to mecca undecidedok let me say that 2million drugs addicts in kano state alone are also planted, you people dont know anything about saudi Arabia ,1 kg of cocaine in saudi maybe 100k dollars that's why many muslims are taking the risk to travel for hajj,80% alhajas from south west that go for hajj swallowd drugs she will give her contact in saudi,how do you think all saudi's princes are enjoying their money? undecided
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Smyk13: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2020
I thought Nigerian air space is still not yet open for International flights until Saturday 'September 5th.' So, how did he got back into the country?
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2020
Yankee101:

Correction.

Was he innocent?

I'm your grandfather!

I know, but as the article says, he was acquitted in court.
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by ATTAH012(m): 11:49am On Sep 02, 2020
Shey u don use state govt money, take use free ur brother! Chai,,,, der is God oo
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 11:50am On Sep 02, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

This isn't SE we are talking of here. He was found not guilty,or you can't read? undecided
He was never tried let alone found guilty.
Nigeria saved him with diplomacy.

The man is a confirm drug pusher who escaped justice
because he has powerful politicians as friend.

It was proven that your blodas were the ones who planted the drugs in his luggage.

Sane and moral people regardless of ethnicity are totally against drug pushers.
It is a surprise you didn't know this.

Funny enough, no single person has been charged with planting drugs in the druglord's bag.

2 Likes

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by prophetfire: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2020
Kestolove:
It was planted in his lougage by somebody in d east.... northerners don't push drugs
Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
zamfara cleric - Terrorists

Saudi Arabia - Terrorists

na family business, lol

when you are traveling through Kano airport going for Hajj. _______ your bag will be switched with a similar bag containing drugs ,when you get to your hotel room somebody will come with your real bag claiming it's a mix up. They just used you as a drug mule.

So you will not open and check your bag upon getting to the hotel abi

1 Like

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2020
investments.

1 Like

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Xisnin:
[s]
He was never tried let alone found guilty.
Nigeria saved him with diplomacy.

The man is a confirm drug pusher who escaped justice
because he has powerful politicians as friend.

Sane and moral people regardless of ethnicity are totally against drug pushers.
It is a surprise you didn't know this.

Funny enough, no single person has been charged with planting drugs in the druglord's bag.[/s]

“However, after discrete investigation that was conducted to verify the truth of the matter, Malam Ibrahim has been found innocent of all the legal charges against him. He was therefore acquitted and discharged”
You didn't see those parts abi?
Why don't the same diplomacy save your brothers from getting executed like goats abroad.
You think they will just decide to release him when they're convinced he's innocent to a country that ordinary Ghana disrespects.
The reason he was detained in the first place would be because of possession of drugs like tramadol. Your brothers are the actual drug pushers about the globe.

1 Like

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
You see the hypocrisy of these people, the young guy that was using his head to compose song was framed as a blasphemer and was denied access to lawyer while they hired lawyer to defend a drug pusher.
Religious is a scam
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by RTSC: 12:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you are travelling, make sure you watch your bag.

Carelessness may cost you your life.

He is lucky it is saudi arabia.

If it was indonesia, his death would have been sealed and there is nothing anyone can do.

1 Like

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by GamalNasser: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
How come Buhari govt knows how free Muslims from prison overseas , if na Igbo man he will be left to the hangman
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Rawhumper(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
[

You seem to have keen knowledge of it.

I met someone in a burial that told me lots about drugs, how to push it successfully.
I declined, its evil and nefarious.

quote author=Queenlovely post=93489653] zamfara cleric - Terrorists

na family business, lol

when you are traveling through Kano airport going for Hajj. _______ your bag will be switched with a similar bag containing drugs ,when you get to your hotel room somebody will come with your real bag claiming it's a mix up. They just used you as a drug mule.

[/quote]
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Iceberg3: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
This face,haaa!!! This one na pure krook. grin

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Iceberg3: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
TheChameleon:
I don't believe all these frameup stories. undecided

That's all...if na nna,u4don call Al-Jazeera

UsmanDanHotoro. grin

ivartheMENTAL
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Fuckgovt: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2020
See them celebrating crime because of religion.
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

I am not sure you have travelled abroad before, next time

Oh ok
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by GospelAkede: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
You shall not Weep this Ember months Amen. Kindly share with your loved ones...

Click on the link to download it.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/353693/akede-ember-month-osu-ba-ba-ba

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by segun18(m): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thank God for his mercies. May we not fall in to the trap of the enemy in Jesus name
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by EMMY76: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
zamfara cleric - Terrorists

na family business, lol

Someone was arguing with me here the other day that hausa/fulani muslims don't engage in drug trafficking, who else is in the business of switching those bags in saudi arabia except the same hausa/fulani muslims? undecided

1 Like

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by nBag(m): 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Englishisamust:

luggage not lougage
Always start your statement or whatever with a capital letter

1 Like

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Queenlovely(f): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why won't they release him, he is their person na.

Assuming he nor be Northerner Nigeria government for do anything?.........Clowns!
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by nBag(m): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
majamajic:

Na u we go face this period ?
No problem oo .
No mind the idiots I just corrected one of his too. here now.
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Englishisamust: 1:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
nBag:

Always start your statement or whatever with a capital letter

Thank you.
Re: Alaramma Ibrahim Detained In Saudi Arabia Over Drug, Returns To Nigeria by Englishisamust: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
nBag:

No mind the idiots I just corrected one of his too. here now.

Please don't call me an idiot, I don't like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kdnappers Shot Dead In Taraba While Collecting Ransom / Nigerian Street Preacher Arrested in UK, Awarded £2,500 For Wrongful Arrest / Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.