Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Please I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please I Need Help (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help by uglyBetty1(f): 3:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
Good evening,

i don't know how many doctors that actually go through this page. Please i need help urgently. I have been having this feeling of late, i feel as if water is draining form inside of my head down to my back and to my leg, i have gone to many doctors and they keep saying that it is psychology, that there is nothing there and placed on some drugs that they said if i take it, that it will go. I couldn't take those drugs because i know some of them are anti depressant, but of late i have started having other sensations like numb lips, i can't feel any pains in some parts of my body and my neck is feeling as if something is eating me up, at times it will be as i feel some liquid movement at the side of the neck, mind you inside, Infact am so afraid, &i don't know what is wrong with me. The funniest thing is that am not experiencing any pains and no fever, it seems as if my whole body is numb.

Please can any body offer some help as i keep running from one hospital to another and yet nothing is found out.
Re: Please I Need Help by hasyak(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
GO TO THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html#msg117765 i believe the doc there will be of assistance

(1) (Reply)

Natural Health Solution / Original Honey In Large Quantiites For Sale / Clearance Sale Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.