Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In (460 Views)

Please Come In!!! Samsung A32 And A22, Please Pick / MTN Users Please Come In. / If You Have A Homtom HT50 Please Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by uwuana: 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Please before anyone would say this is a scam, I have been on this platform since 2013 and something just happened to me on a sudden and it took me by surprise. I have no any option that's why I open this thread to seek help from my fellow nlanders.
Earlier this year I have been saving towards my traditional wedding from the proceeds of my work and to God be the glory I was able to save something tangible, but recently the company I was working with called all its staff and workers, they told us that they can't carry along with every one because the pandemic has affected them so much so there is need for redundancy and I was affected, mhen hss am jobless now it hurts but I still have to move on. But I receive a another big slap again from my phone that is keeping me connected to source for another means, the charger of my infinix s4 get exploded and damaged the phone. I took it to an engineer for repair and he advised me to buy another phone that the explosion has damage the ic and motherboard. I currently I don't have a phone I just borrow from a friend to create this topic, please if there is any one with a spare phone that I can what app and browse please am begging you kindly help me out cos I don't have money to get another phone, t[b]Please before anyone would say this is a scam, I have been on this platform since 2013 and something just happened to me on a sudden and it took me by surprise. I have no any option that's why I open this thread to seek help from my fellow nlanders.
Earlier this year I have been saving towards my traditional wedding from the proceeds of my work and to God be the glory I was able to save something tangible, but recently the company I was working with called all its staff and workers, they told us that they can't carry along with every one because the pandemic has affected them so much so there is need for redundancy and I was affected, mhen hss am jobless now it hurts but I still have to move on. But I receive a another big slap again from my phone that is keeping me connected to source for another means, the charger of my infinix s4 get exploded and damaged the phone. I took it to an engineer for repair and he advised me to buy another phone that the explosion has damage the ic and motherboard. I currently I don't have a phone I just borrow from a friend to create this topic, please if there is any one with a spare phone that I can what app and browse please am begging you kindly help me out cos I don't have money to get another phone, t[/b]Please before anyone would say this is a scam, I have been on this platform since 2013 and something just happened to me on a sudden and it took me by surprise. I have no any option that's why I open this thread to seek help from my fellow nlanders.
Earlier this year I have been saving towards my traditional wedding from the proceeds of my work and to God be the glory I was able to save something tangible, but recently the company I was working with called all its staff and workers, they told us that they can't carry along with every one because the pandemic has affected them so much so there is need for redundancy and I was affected, mhen hss am jobless now it hurts but I still have to move on. But I receive a another big slap again from my phone that is keeping me connected to source for another means, the charger of my infinix s4 get exploded and damaged the phone. I took it to an engineer for repair and he advised me to buy another phone that the explosion has damage the ic and motherboard. I currently I don't have a phone I just borrow from a friend to create this topic, please if there is any one with a spare phone that I can what app and browse please am begging you kindly help me out cos I don't have money to get another phone, the money I have with me now is for my marriage which by God grace is coming up on October. Please am begging on my knees, I stay at ilorin I don't mind to pay for the way bill if there is any one willing to help. Thanks all.
Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by tayo60(f): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
U have a substantial amount of money for your traditional marriage and you came here to beg for a phone! What a shame ? What will it take you to take 5k from d money and buy yourself a phone even if it is a used one? Aren't you going to spend d money anyways?

4 Likes

Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by uwuana: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
DoriZicon:
You can get a cheap Android phone for as low as 4k on
please show where I can get such phone for that amount, cos the fairly used one's here on show glass is ranging from 18k above
Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by tee59(f): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Why are you so stingy to yourself like this ? Can't you take money from your savings to get a good phone since your work depends on it. Why must you beg here for phone God gave you the ability to get yourself with your money. You can't compare yourself with those who have no means of getting phones but come here to solicit from good nairalanders for help. Please abeg, be a man and get yourself a phone . Are you saying if it were to be your fiance that ask you for a phone , will rather do the needful or come out here to beg for phone to give her? Don't be a stingy man abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by uwuana: 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
DoriZicon:

Haba

Haba

Go to . You'll get fairly used phones that low
go to where?
Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by uwuana: 2:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Friend is demanding for his phone, let me hand over to him. I will check back the thread tomorrow
Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by Youngpo413: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Phone is more important than marriage sef....who marriage epp?
Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by uwuana: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2020
Youngpo413:
Phone is more important than marriage sef....who marriage epp?
Really? Wow am so amazed!!!
Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by sunshineV(f): 10:21am On Sep 03, 2020
uwuana:
Really? Wow am so amazed!!!
be like say u just dey wake. u beta get good phone and face ur business. if money no dey ur wife and pikin go fraustrate u who wedding epp

1 Like

Re: Good Hearted Naira Landers Please Come In by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
You wan still marry when you don lose your job? You go come dey beg for pampers and baby food for your child.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Iphone XR Available / ORAIMO 21HOURS Wireless Stereo Earbuds / Iphone 11 128gb #265,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.