Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate (3111 Views)

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Xiaomi Is Trying To Kill Samsung / Help. My Xiaomi Is No Longer Showing My Sim After Mui Update / Xiaomi Is Winning, Tecno/infinix/itel Are Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
ernxto:

Download a new one from Playstore
I shared from the Redmi 9A to the W2 and the w2 ate and digested it while that of Redmi 9A is just occupying a space on the table. That is a bad habit.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
ernxto:

Did the app you use to test it get updated weekly to feature newer SoC angry. I think it just show a similar processor or would you prefer to see Unknown cheesy
I saw a lot of unknown too.
CPU Governor: Unknown.
If the governor can not identify itself, how can the CPU National Assembly members be known. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by abduleez1(m): 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Who give this guy Igbo smoke??

Confused niqqa comparing Apples to Oranges. grin grin

Where Huawei leads is only in Premium range devices, but as at this year that is being contested with Mi Note 10 pro. grin

Happy wailing.

7 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

This is an insult on Huawei. If you are close to me ehh, I for buy you one bottle of legend stout so you would know the difference between beer and stout. You can try that comparison with Redmi 9c since they have similar or the same features.
Cuz of more camera and fingerprint sensor? undecided
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 4:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
ernxto:

Cuz of more camera and fingerprint sensor? undecided
at least, Redmi 9C has helio G35 according to book while Honor 9A boldly and confidently announced that their chipset is helio P22. And both are 3gb RAM.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin grin
abduleez1:
Who give this guy Igbo smoke??

Confused niqqa comparing Apples to Oranges. grin grin

Where Huawei leads is only in Premium range devices, but as at this year that is being contested with Mi Note 10 pro. grin

Happy wailing.
In display, Huawei is Akukaraja to were Xiomi is. And Huawei are not stingy with sensors like Xiaomi. XIAOMI and unsupported are a kind of synonyms. grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Zeroenochone(m): 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

This is an insult on Huawei. If you are close to me ehh, I for buy you one bottle of legend stout so you would know the difference between beer and stout. You can try that comparison with Redmi 9c since they have similar or the same features.

Bro the point is...you should stop this thing because what you're saying isn't really valid, you bought an entry level device and you're calling Xiaomi inferior because of that more so people just said the Huawei you're comparing it against was a midranger in its time.
This kind of argument doesn't even make you as an individual seem very bright or knowledgeable....

Mehn.....

10 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Zeroenochone(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wasn't it you who was praising MIUI 12 because of sos feature sometime ago

If you want to enjoy a Xiaomi phone go for a midranger and not the kind of model you bought, you should have done your research before you bought it naa when we have internet....

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Bro the point is...you should stop this thing because what you're saying isn't really valid, you bought an entry level device and you're calling Xiaomi inferior because of that more so people just said the Huawei you're comparing it against was a midranger in its time.
This kind of argument doesn't even make you as an individual seem very bright or knowledgeable....

Mehn.....

Am just disappointed angry.
Its just like comparing comparing honor 9a to redmi note 2
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ernxto(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Zeroenochone:
Wasn't it you who was praising MIUI 12 because of sos feature sometime ago

If you want to enjoy a Xiaomi phone go for a midranger and not the kind of model you bought, you should have done your research before you bought it naa when we have internet....

He bought the phone and started doing research grin who does that
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Zeroenochone(m): 4:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
ernxto:

He bought the phone and started doing research grin who does that

Abi naa
Before I got my note 8 I did so much research on it you'd think I was getting ready for an exam, so that it won't be after I got it that I'll now start gnashing teeth upandan
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Playermayweda(m): 4:41pm On Sep 02, 2020
OP that app wey u dey use it's not showing correct info,why not use cpu-z instead of saying all these, and Xiaomi is really on par with Huawei and not tecno and Infinix
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Playermayweda(m): 4:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
grin grin
In display, Huawei is Akukaraja to were Xiomi is. And Huawei are not stingy with sensors like Xiaomi. XIAOMI and unsupported are a kind of synonyms. grin grin grin

Maybe the Xiaomi u bought was aba made,The one i bought is an original phone,unlike the one u bought

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by frankman365(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Playermayweda:

Maybe the Xiaomi u bought was aba made,The one i bought is an original phone,unlike the one u bought
You are talking to someone that's still using 2G network to browse. It should give you an indication of who s/he is.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by AmosAkins: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
Redmi 9A uses P22 mtk (MT6762) chip too with Tecno.
9A uses g25 actually
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
AmosAkins:

9A uses g25 actually
That is what their said. The three apps I used is reporting P22. CPU X, CPU Z, and device info app reported Helio P22.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
frankman365:

You are talking to someone that's still using 2G network to browse. It should give you an indication of who s/he is.
Are you insinuating my W2 is 2G?
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Playermayweda:

ok. So you have Redmi 9A?
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by AmosAkins: 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

That is what their said. The three apps I used is reporting P22. CPU X, CPU Z, and device info app reported Helio P22.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OP bought fake ?
Did u check the other specs too?
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 7:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
AmosAkins:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OP bought fake ?
Did u check the other specs too?
It's not fake. The real deal.

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by AmosAkins: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:
how come it is heliop22? maybe the cpu z isn't accurate wink
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by ChiefZaddy: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
thesolutions:

fine UI
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by shosky1794: 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Honor 4x is $145 while Redmi 9A is $91. That's $54 difference. Be reasonable in your comparisons next time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by shosky1794: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2020
You can also talk to the French regarding this

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by KrazyDave16(m): 1:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Y'all should chill.

Helio G25 is an upgraded version of Helio P22 with better instruction sets and some newer features. Look it up or compare them

@OP you should've compared the 9A with another budget entry device instead of an old midranger.
Use Castro for HW checks.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Tillatalk: 3:12am On Sep 03, 2020
Educated illiterate grin
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by thesolutions(m): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Y'all should chill.

Helio G25 is an upgraded version of Helio P22 with better instruction sets and some newer features. Look it up or compare them

@OP you should've compared the 9A with another budget entry device instead of an old midranger.
Online findings shows that P22 is even better than G25.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2020
iTroll:
the fact that you keep repeating the same argument on the same phone market niche over and over shows that your points lack ingenuity.

leave the entry level market for once and move to the main ones [budget, midrange and flagship] and lets see if this opinion of yours will hold water
so your argument is, he should compare redmi flagship with huawei flagship isn't it?
You people sha like comparing musiliu boxer from oshodi to Floyd Mayweather
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by KrazyDave16(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2020
thesolutions:

Online findings shows that P22 is even better than G25.
Dunno where you got such findings but with the difference in instruction sets plus the addition of hyperengine there should be an improvement over the P22.
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by Jafar1: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2020
Whether in entry level o, midrange o, flagship killers o, or even flaship...
I will always choose huawei over chinko xiaomi
Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by abduleez1(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2020
southniyikaye:
so your argument is, he should compare redmi flagship with huawei flagship isn't it?
You people sha like comparing musiliu boxer from oshodi to Floyd Mayweather

Yep, at present Xiaomi Flagships can go toe to toe with Huawei anyday anytime.
Huawei P40 pro being Huawei's latest and Xiaomi K30 Ultra being Xiaomi's. The K30 Ultra is currently the King of Smartphone Photography.. it's number one on DXO Mark. Even beating Huawei's record setting P40 Pro.

I'm not even talking bout the Uber Premium Mi Note 10 Pro from Xiaomi. grin

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Is Just Another Tecno, Not Huawei Mate by abduleez1(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2020
KrazyDave16:
Y'all should chill.

True, that was my initial thought.... Mediatek does this often they just upscale the clock rate for Cpu and/or GPU.
Same thing they did for G85, which in essence is G80 but with a difference of 50MHz in GPU clocking. G85 with 1000MHz vs G80 with 950MHz.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Install Operamini 4.2 Multi Op / The New Airtel Talk More Promo / Any Android App That Can Record Videos As You Are Watching It In Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.