Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,272 members, 7,853,334 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

Invest With Leo Fx - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest With Leo Fx (450 Views)

What Should One Invest With This Amount Of Money? / I Present To You Safest Country To Invest With First Hand Experience / Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Leo Fx by Onyia314: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
Many of us will be fortunate enough to come into a relatively substantial sum of money at some point during our life – be it an inheritance, profit from a sale of a property. So how can you put this money to good use?
Many of us think about Bank Fixed Deposits, but then the downside is that the global interest rates are at an all-time low, thus, the opportunity for capital growth is not so appealing. In fact, many bank accounts deposits are not even keeping up with the rate of inflation – you lose money to inflation.
What you need is an investment opportunity that is safe, tax efficient and capable of maximizing returns.

I introduce to you, LEO INVESTMENTS - a subsidiary of the registered enterprise LEO FX HUB under the CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with RC NO. 3112072. LEO INVESTMENTS engages in FOREX TRADING & EDUCATION, REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURE AND GENERAL MERCHANDISE.

We provide our investors with a great opportunity to grow their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various profitable businesses.

LEO INVESTMENTS offers different investment packages that allow individuals and cooperate bodies trust their money with her for the stipulated period of time - based on agreement, in which she immediately put to work.

All our investment plans have a cycle period which matures on a stipulated period of time, after which the investor gets his/her Return On Investment (ROI).
Our investment plans include the Silver package, Gold package, and diamond package.
SILVER PACKAGE: invest a minimum of NGN 100,000 and get 45% ROI after 3 months.
GOLD PACKAGE: invest a minimum of NGN 200,000 and get 95% ROI after 6 months.
DIAMOND PACKAGE: invest a minimum of NGN 500,000 and get 210% ROI after 12 months.
Contact us on whatsapp using this link https:///send?phone=+2349045067299&text=Hello,%20my%20name%20is...%20I%27m%20messaging%20from%20naira%20land%20in%20respect%20to%20your%20post%20
Re: Invest With Leo Fx by Daminomics: 8:31am On Mar 12, 2021
Onyia314:
Many of us will be fortunate enough to come into a relatively substantial sum of money at some point during our life – be it an inheritance, profit from a sale of a property. So how can you put this money to good use?
Many of us think about Bank Fixed Deposits, but then the downside is that the global interest rates are at an all-time low, thus, the opportunity for capital growth is not so appealing. In fact, many bank accounts deposits are not even keeping up with the rate of inflation – you lose money to inflation.
What you need is an investment opportunity that is safe, tax efficient and capable of maximizing returns.

I introduce to you, LEO INVESTMENTS - a subsidiary of the registered enterprise LEO FX HUB under the CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISSION (CAC) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria with RC NO. 3112072. LEO INVESTMENTS engages in FOREX TRADING & EDUCATION, REAL ESTATE, AGRICULTURE AND GENERAL MERCHANDISE.

We provide our investors with a great opportunity to grow their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various profitable businesses.

LEO INVESTMENTS offers different investment packages that allow individuals and cooperate bodies trust their money with her for the stipulated period of time - based on agreement, in which she immediately put to work.

All our investment plans have a cycle period which matures on a stipulated period of time, after which the investor gets his/her Return On Investment (ROI).
Our investment plans include the Silver package, Gold package, and diamond package.
SILVER PACKAGE: invest a minimum of NGN 100,000 and get 45% ROI after 3 months.
GOLD PACKAGE: invest a minimum of NGN 200,000 and get 95% ROI after 6 months.
DIAMOND PACKAGE: invest a minimum of NGN 500,000 and get 210% ROI after 12 months.
Contact us on whatsapp using this link https:///send?phone=+2349045067299&text=Hello,%20my%20name%20is...%20I%27m%20messaging%20from%20naira%20land%20in%20respect%20to%20your%20post%20

I would like to invest but I think we need to see, where are you based

(1) (Reply)

$500,000 GIVE AWAY. Grab The Opportunity Now. / Ogun State Lands For Sale / Get Financial Statements With Only Your Bank Statements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.