Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Spotlight: Ayomide D'great Set To Release His Long-awaited Virtual Poetry Series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Spotlight: Ayomide D'great Set To Release His Long-awaited Virtual Poetry Series (243 Views)

IG Model Felicia Laura & Ace Poet Ayomide D'great Caught In Secret Love Affair / Poem: Bling By Inufin Ayomide D'great / Coronalization By Inufin Ayomide D'great (poem) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spotlight: Ayomide D'great Set To Release His Long-awaited Virtual Poetry Series by Inuayo007: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Fast-rising Multi-award winning Nigerian Creative Writer Inufin Ayomide better known as Ayomide D’great or Inufin Ayomide D’great is set to release his long awaited virtual Spotlight Poetry Series tagged In This World Of Ours. He made this known in his interview with MidasMinds Inc. – one of the biggest literary platforms occupying the literary space.

He disclosed that the Poetry Series which is strictly a virtual one will be released in September however, the release date wasn’t specified.
In This World Of Ours is the 7th poetic sequel of his yearly series tagged No Skies No Limits which has been active since 2014. Furthermore, he stressed that the Virtual Series is a ‘Spotlight Poetry’ which aims at making people pay attention to the beauty of modern day poetry.

He then reviewed that the Series have 33 poems which centered on the society, where it is currently and where it is headed. He said in his words “The world is going through a lot at this time and it is pertinent to put the mind of the people to understanding it. Many of my fellow creative focused their writings on things that are less pressing but I decided to take it upon myself to strike a change and I hopefully believe that ‘InThisWorldOfOurs’ should change something about the world.”
Here is a list of his 33 mind-blowing pieces of Art:

1. The Beginning
2. Blessing Town
3. It’s that time of life
4. Black Collar job
5. I see no changes
6. Love don’t live here
7. We are all piece of trash
8. What happened to loyalty?
9. Mary Kay! Look at what you did
10. Too good, too bad
11. Mortal combat
12. You missed your period
13. I am nothing without you
14. Shey he no dey tire you
15. In our coffers
16. Theater act
17. Agender
18. The Faith fool
19. Change direction
20. Tomorrow will never come
21. Letter Hate
22. Ajegbodo
23. Ayo unfollowed me
24. World and opposite
25. I give you take
26. What the world needs now
27. ❤1,000,000 likes
28. Ayo! It’s over
29. Oh! I should have loved myself
30. In This World Ours
31. Champagne talks
32. Let’s prey
33. The End…

As aforementioned, the virtual Poetry series will be unveiled this September.

He also stressed that the Spotlight poems and tittles have been copyrighted due the the high rate of plagiarism in the literary space.
Well! We anticipate this big very one from The Oba of Poetry as he is fondly called
#ThisSeptember
#InThisWorldOfOurs
#NLNS7

(1) (Reply)

Mystery 20:20 (Rhymes Of COVID'19) / Publishing E-book Vs Print Book / KINGDOM LAMP, The End, Written For Chadwick Boseman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.