Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” (106480 Views)

BBNaija: Wathoni Blasts Erica - I Am Not Here For A Man Like You / Bbnaija: Erica “I Want A Guy With Kiddwaya's Looks And Laycon's Mind” / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by AerialMapper: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2020
She is what she is!!!

What is she?
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by VTJN(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Stocktrader:

Not Igbo Girls, average low life poverty stricken Nigerian girls thinks the only way to make a man love them is by offering sex, because they actually have nothing much to offer.

When I was in the country last year, imagine pretty ladies messing around because the knew I just came back, and was willing to open up for sex, men I don't have time for rubbish. Told the gate man and my Parent, if anyone looks for me, I'm not around.
Imagine! no shame whatsoever.
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Ebuka78: 10:06am On Sep 03, 2020
TheChameleon:

Epain am. grin

You typed this through tears.

Nnamdi Kanu, your god said 99% of your women....

Same Igbos are supporting Laycon, and dumping Erica who is igbo.

Understand one thing, We Igbos are not tribalistic, we follow the truth, we are deplomatic, and we wish good for the good we see in people be you a Hausa, Yoruba or other tribe.

Know what you say online Mr. Man

I know your are an Erica fan trying to cause commotion between supporters of Laycon who are also Igbos. You will fail!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by okpukpu(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Igbo girls precisely!
Once they see money, they can do anything. Even line up to become baby mamas.
She is a good ambassador.

That is the difference between An I gbo hoe and a Yoruba hoe.

With only 1 indomie and 1 egg, you can browse a Yoruba hoe Wifi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Babara1994(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2020
computer0810:
I don't think dis is about tribe, ladies are kind of useless dis days, no shame.....once u r not with ur gf like dis u never can tell what she's doing behind ur back, and some ppl will be supporting and defending things like dis when there are others to support in there
Igbo girls are more adventurous. They are just like men. Let's say the truth here. I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by ijames: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2020
BangBrosNaija = BBnaija.

Some clowns will say they learn true virtue from the show... Smh

4 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by gideonvalor98(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2020
That's the life of most Nigerian girls for you. Just head to some popular relationship or lifestyle blogs on Instagram, Twitter etc...you will see their lives outside...very disgusting! As things are going, for a man that want peace of mind in marriage: pray to God and look for a good girl, even if she no sabi much about lifestyle or social stuff, you will try to teach her to blend to your taste.
I do tell some young Christian girls not to copy other girls they see around. Most of them have this thinking that it is all these girls that get better husbands - I said "it is a lie from the pit of hell", you just dress well and attend seminars, occasions, functions, workshops etc most guys are tired of all these oloso girls nowadays, they want goods girls but who package well and knows about few things and exciting.

9 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Incandescent(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2020
How come no is talking of the shameless boy fooling himself
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Lothario(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Igbo girls precisely!
But your mama do ashawo na why you dey judge I nearly even Bleep your mama once only her pussy dry like desert.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by PierreAbutu(m): 10:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Igbo girls precisely!

Oga, not all Igbo gals are like dis abeg

Chimamanda Adichie
Late Dora Akunyili, and many Igbo ladies I have known for ages are decent and morally upright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by jornwhite: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2020
jrusky:
Imagine what is going on in that shit programne and being posted online?

This is why islamic block heads prefer sharia way as the way.

This programme must be ban.

Bro whats going on in your house , what going on in your life, or are you holy or are you not fornicating as well does it matter to God if its in front of camera or behind some camera ... judge yourself will God be wrong if he shut you down.
we av no right to judge people
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Babara1994(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Correcto:
Just shut up already. It is Nigerian girls. This is not about ethnicity. Most Nigerians girls are finished , show them money they will open leg. From my friend's experience Ibos are the most expensive when you talk about money but other tribes do same for even cheaper price.
Lies. Igbo girls are particularly cheap. Go to Imo state and you'd see for yourself. You'd hardly find a Yoruba girl stooping this low. I respect Yoruba girls oo. Dem get sense.

11 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Babara1994(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2020
Damseldammie:
Why is there no shame in this generation again...

I can't believe a lady could ever say this

Hmmmm.... It's beyond my comprehension
Igbo girls like sex and money. As a Yoruba guy, I have met 11 Igbo girls and one Yoruba girl, even in this Lagos o. I can imagine how many Igbo girls I go shag if I enter Imo state or Abia.
Igbo ppl are naturally adventurous. grin

6 Likes

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by adecz: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Last warning to everyone
on this thread!!!

All the girls commenting, including
those in the House will do the same
thing if they had the chance.

We sabi una.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Babara1994(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2020
ArmedRobber:
mumu be paying sara moneycheesy when abokis, afonjas ijaws e.t.c re paying less than 3k to Bleep igbos girls in all the brothel from ogbomosho, yenegoa down to Maiduguri.
Besides any brothel you visit in any part Nigeria and you dont find Igbo girls there.Run for your life.cos igbos girls owns national ashewo business scheme
You're right

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:22am On Sep 03, 2020
PierreAbutu:

Oga, not all Igbo gals are like dis abeg

Chimamanda Adichie
Late Dora Akunyili, and many Igbo ladies I have known for ages are decent and morally upright
The new generation has so much lust for money.

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Oteikwu1(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2020
90% of Nigerian ladies are mentally broke imagine d gibberish she spews out
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by majamajic(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2020
Charmingrascal:
I wonder if her father who is a lecturer will be proud of her among his colleagues.

Will he ever have the audacity to tell his students to be decent and have good morals when obviously his daughter has shown severally on National TV that she has no single moral upbringing.

A HOE that's what she is!

Is her father a lecturer ?

Erica was brought up by her mother single handedly , she always says it

Nothing like a lecturer dad oo , she has never been to Abia state before

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by jubrilELsudan: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
ASHAWO GIRL.

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by edoairways: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2020
obyrich:
They don't show everything. I watch it too.
It means virtually all the housemates had sex but they weren't shown on TV right?
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by edoairways: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The new generation has so much lust for money.
Even in the new generation,there are still some that are descent

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by lekki1444: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2020
I really dont understand all you hypocrites in this thread. i am sure you are all not virgins and i am sure all you bitter men in this thread if you had vajayjay you will be trying too sell it to the highest bidder too.. now i am not in anyway promoting immorality but many of you guys sound bitter. its not ericas fault that you are broke now . let her live. only GOD can judge her and she will carry her cross when its time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Lothario(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2020
[quoteauthor=Ijawwomaninoyopost=93523092][/quote]I don tell you your family history finish edit all you want
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Lothario(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=Ijawwomaninoyo post=93523092]I don tell you your family history finish edit all you want
Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Lothario(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Babara1994:

Lies. Igbo girls are particularly cheap. Go to Imo state and you'd see for yourself. You'd hardly find a Yoruba girl stooping this low. I respect Yoruba girls oo. Dem get sense.
Yoruba girls are cheaper 1 indomie and 1egg is all it's take but I don't Bleep dem can't decend that low very dirty things

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by KristaPretty(f): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2020
Erica AND Kid BOTH had sex but the female only is to be blamed and insulted

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Erica: “I Gave Kiddwaya Blow-Job And Had Sex With Him In HOH Room” by Nasrothschild1: 10:40am On Sep 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Meet The Bbnaija 2020 Housemates (photos) / Lilo Tries To Size Up Eric’s Joystick With Her Leg, Caught On Camera / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.