Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:25 AM

Need A Female Who Has An Apartment On The Island(lekki/ajah) To Share Rent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need A Female Who Has An Apartment On The Island(lekki/ajah) To Share Rent (263 Views)

Direction Needed From Ajah To Abule-ado / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki / Transportation From Ajah To Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Female Who Has An Apartment On The Island(lekki/ajah) To Share Rent by jecintha931: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2020
I’m a female and Currently work at Circle mall Jakande,Lekki, seriously needs a Roomate that I can share rent (Affordable rent).
Re: Need A Female Who Has An Apartment On The Island(lekki/ajah) To Share Rent by seedgreen(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Good idea but I’m a guy and I also want a shared rent too around that axis
Re: Need A Female Who Has An Apartment On The Island(lekki/ajah) To Share Rent by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
jecintha931:
I’m a female and Currently work at Circle mall Jakande,Lekki, seriously needs a Roomate that I can share rent (Affordable rent).
cut your coat according to your size, you didn't know before you ran there abi. So when she wanna use things in the house then you will start grunting like she's using your stuffs... Girls that hate eachother..
Honest advice is to pack out to somewhere cheaper, because you might have the above character and may even not be aware till she moves in
Re: Need A Female Who Has An Apartment On The Island(lekki/ajah) To Share Rent by jecintha931: 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2020
danielconstant:
cut your coat according to your size, you didn't know before you ran there abi. So when she wanna use things in the house then you will start grunting like she's using your stuffs... Girls that hate eachother..
Honest advice is to pack out to somewhere cheaper, because you might have the above character and may even not be aware till she moves in
Thanks for you advice, but Oga I’m working here, so I wonder where u want me to pack to. Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: Need A Female Who Has An Apartment On The Island(lekki/ajah) To Share Rent by Timekeeper: 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
jecintha931:

Thanks for you advice, but Oga I’m working here, so I wonder where u want me to pack to. Thanks once again

Have u gotten one

(1) (Reply)

Group Rally Against Vices, Hardship And Govt. Insensitivity In Lagos / Stucco Important Element Of Architectural Design / #endsars: Nigerians Donates Money To Buy Food, First Aid Kits For Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.