Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Do You Want To Learn Blogging? Amazon Affiliate For Nigerians - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Want To Learn Blogging? Amazon Affiliate For Nigerians (202 Views)

Need Help With Creating Amazon Affiliate Account? / Forget Blogging,freelancing,and Make Thousands Of Dollars Daily / How To Create Successful Amazon Affiliate Website That Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Learn Blogging? Amazon Affiliate For Nigerians by Angelicnigeria: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
Do you want to learn blogging? Amazon Affiliate for Nigerians.

To become a successful amazon affiliate, there are things you'll sure need.

Laptop: Yeah, it is easier to work with a computer than a mobile phone

Data: Ah, you need this one ooo..

Hard working: you must be ready to put in shift (contents) on a regular.

Patience: You must be patient, amazon gives you the grace of 6 months to make 3 qualifying sales to get approved finally. Depending on your niche and other factors, you can starting earning in your first two months. it took me 4 months to make my qualifying sales with only organic (google and bing) traffic with 50 PVs daily.

A dot com domain: You will need a niche relevant domain (dot com has no global limitation while dot ng has).

SEO: you must not be a pro, just the basic is enough.

Entertainment and news bloggers: Please stay away, unless you are willing to learn.

Audience: as you know, most Nigerians will rather trek from abakaliki to bokina faso than purchase anything online. So, the western audience coverts more in anything.

There are a lot of topic to be covered in this journey... unfortunately, we have alot of people here who are on the fast lane.
I want to know those that are willing to take out 6 months to go through this with me, we will use a website as a case study.

To qualify, you must have a dot com domain or purchase one with good name.
we will cover the following
niche selection in amazon: covering the niche with high commission
Domain name selection
Website design
SEO: keywords research, optimization, backlinking etc..
Content creation
Amazon affiliate creation.
Product selection

All this will be done practical via live videos and live sites. you must participate and show your work. with me, you must work on your site till you start seeing result.

Lastly, i won't do all this on a platter, if i must offer my time and sleep, it should be for something worth the while. Research has shown that people does not value free things.

Check me via whatsapp 08165-65-2091 if you feel you are equal to the task.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Issue Tracking System? / Fingerprint Capture And Verification / What’s New Angular 7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.