Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica (2707 Views)

“who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon / Tee Billz: "I'm Embarrassed To Tell My Parent I Ended Up As A Co-parent" / Teebillz: "I'm Embarrassed To Tell My Parents That I Ended Up As A Co-parent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica by ipressplay: 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
"I'm embarrassed I gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action and had sex with him in the HOH room"- Erica confesses to Neo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzBO2S-y-kQ
Re: I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica by szkz(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Why is this kiddwaya guy receiving so much dislike from people sef, guy de catch trips with the babe, people the vex outside, na wao, everywhere the guy matter de online
Re: I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica by Rickmann: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2020
ipressplay:
"I'm embarrassed I gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action and had sex with him in the HOH room"- Erica confesses to Neo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzBO2S-y-kQ

Have you suddenly become a born-again? If you actually said this Erica then you are insane. Can you imagine the sloth?

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy Bares Her Cleavage, Lilo Show Of Her Panties At A Birthday Party. VIDEO / African Princess James Brown Breaks Down In Tear As He Apologizes To Boborisky / Genevine Nnaji & Omotola Ekenide Shooting Movie In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.