Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why I Stopped Working With Sonnie Badu – Female Gospel Musician Tells Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Stopped Working With Sonnie Badu – Female Gospel Musician Tells Story (340 Views)

Why I Stopped Going To Church – Falz Explains / Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos / The Biography Of The Nigeria Gospel Musician "David Ekene" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Stopped Working With Sonnie Badu – Female Gospel Musician Tells Story by theghnews: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2020
A Nigeria-Ghanaian female gospel musician, Queendalyn has opened up on why she stopped working with popular gospel minister, Sonnie Badu.

Queendalyn, a Nigerian singer who naturalized for Ghana due to marriage reminisced her days with Sonnie Badu in an interview with ZionFelix on the ‘Uncut’ show.

She revealed that her work with the ‘Baba’ composer began in 2007 after they met at an event organized by one of her friends, known as Michael.

Queendalyn said she agreed to work with Sonnie when he gave her a lift from the event.

According to her, her work with the celebrated gospel musician lasted for about a year and seven months.

Queendalyn revealed she stopped working with Sonnie Badu because she was... Read more @ https://theghnews.com/2020/09/03/why-i-stopped-working-with-sonnie-badu-female-gospel-musician-tells-story/

Re: Why I Stopped Working With Sonnie Badu – Female Gospel Musician Tells Story by donbachi(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2020
Because she went to his house and he gave her soup with no meat..as u dey find gist.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Finally Rejoins Instagram After Months Of Been Away / “staying Married Isn’t A Bed Of Roses” – Actress, Genevieve Nnaji Says / Female SS3 Students Twerk Away Their Sorrows As WAEC Exams Come To An End (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.