Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now (1394 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / Camp Evasion: Nysc Gives Final Warning To 19c Or Prosecution / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by izuswift(m): 9:52am On Sep 03, 2020
This message is for Southern Corpers serving in any part of Northern Nigeria.
Two Nights ago I had a dream where I was back at my corpers lodge in kaduna (pls note that I served in 2017). So in this dream I was packing my belongings to travel back to my town in Abia. I was also announcing to my fellow corpers about what will happen to them if they don't go back to their Southern States. Most of them listenened to what I was saying and Started Packing their things too, then I woke up.

After I woke up, God put it in my heart that I should send out this message to Southern Youth corpers serving in Northern State for them to leave now and go back to their state so as to escape the impending bloodshed that will happen in Northern Nigeria from October-November as a result of tribal war all-over Nigeria.

This September may be the only opportunity you have to run for your life. Also This message is also for other Southern people living in Northern Nigeria.

The Southerners that am emphasizing includes all the people from Southern Nigeria (Igbo, Yoruba, Ibibio, etc).

Since the start of this year their has been so many prophecies warning about war/revolution that will happen in Nigeria and how this country will disintegrate. They also warned that the disintegration will not be peaceful but bloody.

As the time draws nearer, it's going to become clearer to those doubting this message. I pray you don't be a victim.

So if you happen to come across this post, pls take it very serious and leave now. Also spread it to others.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by TarOrfeeek: 10:07am On Sep 03, 2020
Buy Artesunaut 500mg, Amplicox 1000mg and ibrupofren.
Abeg eat well before you take youur meds.

3 Likes

Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by ATTemi: 10:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Una go jx dey heat up the country anyhow. If that medicine no work, I get drip 4 u!

1 Like

Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by June15(m): 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
And if that drip no work, I get herbal mixture for you..

3 Likes

Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by MUTERIKA(m): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
And if the drip no work, you can then consult your doctor. Yeye

3 Likes

Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by yean1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2020
After consulting a doctor and the sickness still persist. You can come over to my grand father place in Ikire, Osun state. He is a renowned and we'll known herbalist. Your problem will surely be solve here

2 Likes

Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by Xcrapeekoko(m): 1:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
If the herbalist no dey around when you go, branch kano collect three cups of fura da nono from my side, e go make you begin reason well
Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by nwajesus12(m): 3:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
If three cups of fura da nono no work, then, you should keep quiet
Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by Faaavvv: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
If you can't keep quiet, enter army barrack go cut their light
Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by SimeonOTC(m): 5:55am On Sep 08, 2020
chaaaaiii...

sorry to break the savaginggrin

seriously, those guys that commented up there in a 'troll-logical' order, una finish me..i sweargrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by Checkmate1: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2020
grin
Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by Xavie(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
SimeonOTC:
chaaaaiii...

sorry to break the savaginggrin

seriously, those guys that commented up there in a 'troll-logical' order, una finish me..i sweargrin grin grin
thunder fire you for cutting am grin grin grin
Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by smithclito: 7:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Faaavvv:
If you can't keep quiet, enter army barrack go cut their light

if that one no work ,find better transformer remove the positive terminal,plug am for r head ,after shocking r head well, r brian go fit reset.
Re: FINAL WARNING: Leave Northern Nigeria Now by Trulydude(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2020
After consulting all the above recommended medication and yet you still require another set of medication come to Jalingo, we have one special malam who I know would deliver you

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara (tsafe Camp) Batch A 2017 / Why Is There Always A Delay In Alawee? / Nysc Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.