Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) (4133 Views)

The Isolated Marquesas Islands In The South Pacific (Pictures) / Nigerians In Cayman Island Gather Here Let's Talk . / Any Nigerian Student In Cayman Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
In 2014, Maes, now a professional wildlife cinematographer, felt comfortable enough with his life on the island that he started to plan his dream home.

He purchased nearly six-and-a-half acres of beachfront property, hired a contractor, and began what was supposed to be an 18-month but took four years.

The result is a 15,000-square-foot, eight-bedroom home and a 100-foot-long pool, the largest private pool on the island.

From the ground floor, which has been raised 18 feet above sea level, are unobstructed views of crystalline ocean.

Less than two years after moving in, he’s put the property on the market.

It’s listed with Cayman Island Sotheby’s International Realty for $29 million.

The house was broken into a series of discreet living areas.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-08-27/a-29-million-mansion-on-grand-cayman-comes-with-a-100-foot-long-pool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
The infinity pool runs along much of the house.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
The kitchen and an informal living area.

Kitchen cabinets fabricated in Italy.

1 Like

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bedrooms open up to the beach.

1 Like

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
The house can host huge parties or small gatherings.

1 Share

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Every room has unobstructed views.

1 Share

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Explorers(m): 1:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
The house is also equipped with solar panels built to withstand a Category 5 hurricane, a backup generator that should power the compound for two weeks, and an underground water cistern that, in calm moments, feeds into the pool but could provide potable water during a storm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
Seeing Places like this on Earth Makes me Begin to Wonder what My Home in Heaven looks like.

Eyes Have Not Seen!
Ears Have Not Heard!
What God Has in Store For us in our Palatial Home in Heaven..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by DigitalSpy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Wow
Just wow
He had so much money and probably didn't know what to with it, so he built this beauty and put it up for sale "less than two years" later.

Spirit of money grin

2 Likes

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by SocialJustice: 1:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Paradise.
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chosen1984:
Seeing Places like this on Earth Makes me Begin to Wonder what My Home in Heaven looks like.

Eyes Have Not Seen!
Ears Have Not Heard!
Wake up bro

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by TheSERAPH: 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
okay
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
I want my own share of prosperity in this life and I want it now
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by motherlode: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Beautiful masterpiece...
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by MJBOLT: 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2020
the people in heaven wished they lived in a house like that,i'm sure nigeria is far developed than your heaven.

Chosen1984:

Eyes Have Not Seen!
Ears Have Not Heard!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by MrHighSea: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Who else needs this kind of vanity.

only me?

1 Like

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
My brother toured Dominica, St. Lucia and the Cayman back in 2018. All beautiful places.

But of the three, I would choose the Cayman any time, any day despite my bro rating St Lucia above it(the man has questionable taste so I understand). That place is something else.

I kept looking at the pictures that my brother took over there over and over again.

So, I am in a position to tell why the man fell in love with the place enough to build such a magnificent structure on it. Besides, the place is a tax haven, I don't expect that property to be in the market for much longer. Trust me.

One British or American billionaire or Middle East sheikh could simply just pick it up.
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Explorers:
The infinity pool runs along much of the house.

But seriously, who designed this??
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Eyes Have Not Seen!
Ears Have Not Heard!
No hustle, keep dreaming my G.

Poverty bad I swear, what some people are enjoying on earth is what someone if dreaming to get in the "paradise" that exists only in his head.

I'm really surprised you didn't call this "vanity". grin

6 Likes

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by missjo(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Cayman kiss
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Sgbate(m): 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
... But a house in front of the ocean with that much isolation, God forbid I will jump and pass this type of luxury.

1 Like

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Uyi168: 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chosen1984:

Eyes Have Not Seen!
Ears Have Not Heard!
The white men scammed u with heaven..
cry

1 Like

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by MrBachelor: 1:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Wetin Dangote dey use him money do?
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by jasa1000(f): 3:02am On Sep 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
the people in heaven wished they lived in a house like that,i'm sure nigeria is far developed than your heaven.

but bobo you dey mad gan o

2 Likes

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Lamasta(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2020
Na this kind of vanity I dey pray for o, imagine a serene environment close to the sea you can go to the beach from your bedroom to enjoy the cool breeze and enjoy with your babe or wife grin
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Flexherbal(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
I love this place.
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Gabson006: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
Common Meeeenh

This is huge
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by TheChameleon: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
That's my house.

Explorers why are you advertising it? angry

2 Likes

Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by good4all40: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
This is paradise on earth � looks extremely beautiful
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by obonujoker(m): 7:11am On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Wake up bro

He's saying the truth
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2020
obonujoker:

He's saying the truth
The truth you’ve witnessed?
Re: ₦11Billion Isolated Home On The Crystal Clear Ocean Front Of Cayman Island(Pic) by obonujoker(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The truth you’ve witnessed?

Faith.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tourism: These Are The Ten Most Visited Countries In Africa. / Health And Care Visa (tier 2) UK / This Is Ibadan Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.