Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale (1130 Views)

Premium Used Original Iphone And Samsung Phones / Urgent Sale!!! Open Box Original Airpod pro / Used Original Puma 102031pole Position Wristwatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by louiziana(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
Works perfectly, not dubai edition and not a clone. L&R with charging case.

Phone: 090-80055150

Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by Terryindeed: 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by Terryindeed: 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
this is a clone. all Apple airpod are white.
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Guy!!!. Why will you have to lie.you wanna sell an apple airpod doesn't come in black. This is a clone and you called it original. You wanna rip the person of by making the person buy a clone and presenting it original that a big form of scam!!!!. If it was clone I won't attack but you called it original (25k). That's so bad of you. So bad

Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 8:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Terryindeed:
Aswear I fear all these nairalanders oooo.chai

1 Like

Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by AdemolaA2: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Terryindeed:

Exactly my thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by Terryindeed: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Exactly my thought

maybe he thinks we don't know clone airpods.
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by AdemolaA2: 8:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Terryindeed:

maybe he thinks we don't know clone airpods.

Yes oooo
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Yes oooo
Can you see he couldn't defend himself I am so sure he is a scammer
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by AdemolaA2: 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
TurnerG:
Can you see he couldn't defend himself I am so sure he is a scammer

Exactly
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
AdemolaA2:

Exactly
Don't mind him clone airpod wey full marker 5k-7k. He want to sell it 25k. Big theive and he said it is original again. Chaii. I fear dat guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by louiziana(m): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
TurnerG:
Don't mind him clone airpod wey full marker 5k-7k. He want to sell it 25k. Big theive and he said it is original again. Chaii. I fear dat guy ooo

God know say na person say make I help am sell that airpod and he told me it was original. If you notice I did not defend or explain myself since then because i was banned from tech market for a few days. why you go call me thief? You don't even know how to spell well.
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
louiziana:

God know say na person say make I help am sell that airpod and he told me it was original. If you notice I did not defend or explain myself since then because i was banned from tech market for a few days. why you go call me thief? You don't even know how to spell well.
but you wey be airpod seller no know difference abi... So if dey big fake iPhone to sell too. You go sell am. And you go talk sey you no know. Oga leave format. Na ur problem be that
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by louiziana(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
TurnerG:
but you wey be airpod seller no know difference abi... So if dey big fake iPhone to sell too. You go sell am. And you go talk sey you no know. Oga leave format. Na ur problem be that

I never sell airpods before bro, check my profile na, na android self I dey use.
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by zero824(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
louiziana:

I never sell airpods before bro, check my profile na, na android self I dey use.

Do you want me to bring things up here??
Or your Monday is yet to reach?
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by bobo65(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
So much ignorance and naivety on this thread

This advertised airpod might be fake or original, use the serial number to check on Apple website.

There are 100% original custom made black Apple Airpods in the market, iv sold one here before so I'm very sure of it.
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by zero824(m): 6:32am On Sep 14, 2020
louiziana:

Guy if you don't respond to this second qoute, I will take things south for you. Coming online and not responding to my qoute, not responding to my calls...
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by Puya: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2020
TurnerG:
Guy!!!. Why will you have to lie.you wanna sell an apple airpod doesn't come in black. This is a clone and you called it original. You wanna rip the person of by making the person buy a clone and presenting it original that a big form of scam!!!!. If it was clone I won't attack but you called it original (25k). That's so bad of you. So bad
Apple makes original custom black colored AirPods

Please go to their website and do your research and stop showcasing your ignorance on this thread ..

The AirPods up there could be fake, could be real but making an argument based on your fake facts that there is no original black AirPods is stupidity

The right thing to say is that “ the AirPods is fake cos of the price “ No original AirPods, even open box is sold for 25k .
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
Puya:

Please go to their website and do your research and stop showcasing your ignorance on this thread ..

The AirPods up there could be fake, could be real but making an argument based on your fake facts that there is no original black AirPods is stupidity

The right thing to say is that “ the AirPods is fake cos of the price “ No original AirPods, even open box is sold for 25k .
be saying shit you don't know about . just type anyhow. Donkey
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2020
Puya:

is like you don't wanna get sense. Keep typing rubbish

Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by Puya: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
TurnerG:
be saying shit you don't know about . just type anyhow. Donkey
Lol...Donkey indeed !!
I’m sure you’ve learnt today that there are original black AirPods

Next time you want to claim knowledgeable, try to do a little bit of research before opening mouth waaaaaa...

Apple doesn’t make black AirPods yen yen yen

Otondo!!

Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by Puya: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
TurnerG:
is like you don't wanna get sense. Keep typing rubbish
It’s English that is hard for you

Kpele o my dear ...
Re: Neatly used Original Airpod 2 For Sale by TurnerG: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Puya:

Lol...Donkey indeed !!
I’m sure you’ve learnt today that there are original black AirPods

Next time you want to claim knowledgeable, try to do a little bit of research before opening mouth waaaaaa...

Apple doesn’t make black AirPods yen yen yen

Otondo!!

see this one sha. You still dey agrue. So Google dey lie abi. Because u dey talk like person wey dey work for apple. Baba go and sit down. You just wan agrue.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana And Nigeria Jumia Logs Available / Get A Professional Website In Less Than 4 Days / Asus ROG G512LI Gaming Laptop SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.