Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu (2743 Views)

Photos Of Alaafin Of Oyo And His Oloris At His 51st Coronation Anniversary Party / We Are Married To The Same Man.we Are The Best ” Alaafin Of Oyo Wives Brags. / 2 Of Alaafin Of Oyo Wives Were Childhood Best Friends Before Marrying The King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by micheal34(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Olori Aanu is one of the wives of the 80-year-old Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi.

She shared these stunning photos of herself on her Instagram page on Thursday September 3.

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2020/09/stunning-photos-of-one-of-alaafin-of.html?m=1

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by Amotolongbo(f): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Just like one of those street ladies we see around.

This one doesn’t radiate royalty

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by Shellsploit: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lemme finish icing this cake before i comment!

Where's Lalasticlala sef shocked

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by Shellsploit: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amotolongbo:

You say wetin? Oya remove your hand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by Tmb78(m): 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Alaafin and fresh young pussies like 6&7.
The old man no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by illicit(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
What will happen to this beauties when Alaafin passes on

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by ObaKlaz: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2020
illicit:
What will happen to this beauties when Alaafin passes on
Damn! Check out that heavily caked up face... It's illicit! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by Tmb78(m): 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2020
ObaKlaz:
she is actually more beautiful than this without makeup.I have seen one of her interviews where she didn't wear makeup at all.
I wonder why women just like this makeup thingy,I tire!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
ObaKlaz:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by marshalcarter: 3:01am On Sep 04, 2020
Tmb78:
she is actually more beautiful than this without makeup.I have seen one of her interviews where she didn't wear makeup at all.
I wonder why women just like this makeup thingy,I tire!
my brother!!! i tire pass you
Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by femi4: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:

She did, that face is fierce
Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by Iscoalarcon: 6:42am On Sep 04, 2020
is she a Chinaman?
Re: Stunning Photos Of One Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Wives, Olori Aanu by 444crop: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2020
Hmmmmm this one be like bobeyriski version oooo....make dem check oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Child Mermaid Washes Up On Beach Somewhere In Africa [video] / Late Saint Obi’s Ex-wife & Her 3 Young Children Attends His Candlelight As .... / Finally Mercy Johson Gets Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.