Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? (273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2020
Can someone please guide me on how to start a typical Pastorpreneruship business model in Nigeria? What are the initial requirements, investment, skills, contacts, structure,etc., needed. How to increase flock and maximize tithe profits?

Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by benjanjo1: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
Can someone please guide me on how to start a typical Pastorpreneruship business model in Nigeria? What are the initial requirements, investment, skills, contacts, structure,etc., needed. How to increase flock and maximize tithe profits?

firstly, sincerely rate your public speaking skills

4 Likes

Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Chai Bros.... hahahahahahaha

Is this how bad the country has become?

2 Likes

Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by 1Sharon(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you for real? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by CodeTemplar: 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
You need among others; 1. A call from God into ministry 2. A heart for salvation of souls 3. Love (agape love o) 4. Fasting and prayer for enduement with power. 5. The Holy Ghost. 6. Mentors and those who have obtained good report. 7. Material supply to fulfil you ministry.
Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2020
benjanjo1:

firstly, sincerely rate your public speaking skills

I am good with that. The question is how to set the platform?
Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
You need among others;
1. A call from God into ministry
2. A heart for salvation of souls
3. Love (agape love o)
4. Fasting and prayer for enduement with power.
5. The Holy Ghost.
6. Mentors and those who have obtained good report.
7. Material supply to fulfil you ministry.

1. Check
2. Check.
3. I'm working on it.
4. Check.
5. Scary.
6. Where to find these mentors?
7. How much investment are we looking at for starters?
Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by Nezzjnr: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
cheesy grin grin
Re: How To Kicstart A Pastorpreneurship Business? by CodeTemplar: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
PAGAN9JA:

1. Check
2. Check.
3. I'm working on it.
4. Check.
5. Scary.
6. Where to find these mentors?
7. How much investment are we looking at for starters?
@ No 7, investors are those technically nonexistent. What we have are followers who willingly accept the ministry of the sent man of God. God says as he ministers to their spiritual needs, they should minister to his material needs. Galatians 6:6.

(1) (Reply)

Transport To Cannnanland / Gospel Singer, Judikay Celebrates Birthday Amidst Love & Cheers - Christian Feed / 74 Questions And Answers Every Muslim/muslima Should Know About The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.