Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) (873 Views)

What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira / Please Help What Business Can 2 million Naira Start? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 04, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

My group just contributed 500k naira but we don't have clear cut idea on a business to inject the money into.

Online biz is a no, Tron is a no, betting is a no, dropshipping we don't have landing page so clear.

We need offline business.

Thanks
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by Coded2(m): 5:49am On Sep 04, 2020
Invest with my company and get 3% profit monthly for 6monrhs that's 18% upfront or monthly
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 04, 2020
element4:
Hi Nairalanders,

My group just contributed 500k naira but we don't have clear cut idea on a business to inject the money into.

Online biz is a no, Tron is a no, betting is a no, dropshipping we don't have landing page so clear.

Thanks

Just a pity most people are just doing business without making profit.
some people were making profit but presently business aren't going well.
a lot of people , graduates, are out there in need of work..
why would you just be wasting your day.. when you can learn an Internet skill and start making money.
Robert Kiyosaki said and I quote "the business of 21st century is network marketing"
Learn a skill today and never go broke.
At our training, we teach:
*Graphic design
*Digital marketing
*Photo editing
*Video editting
*Web development
*Web design
*Video Animations
*Freelancing
*Photo manipulation
*Drawing
*Etc
you can learn those skills and start working for people in your area
especially in that area of yours where good people are.
if your group are interested.. you can contact me through the Link on my signature
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by longetivity(m): 8:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Coded2:
Invest with my company and get 3% profit monthly for 6monrhs that's 18% upfront or monthly
be fearing God nah

1 Like

Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by adelnehis(m): 8:43am On Sep 04, 2020
element4:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks

Subscription based laundry business
People will register like 20k per month for laundry
you can get a website where they can request pickups and make payments
Contact me trough my signature if you're interested
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by EmeritusChiboy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Invest in Agro business, very lucrative. Thank me later

Btw: If you need any plug or assistance in it. Reach me
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by Mide3367: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
With just 200k, u will set up 2 acres of cassava farm. And ROI after 9 months is about 700k depending on yield.
Farm land for lease at ibeche in Ogun state after dangote cement. Very suitable for any crop like cassava, plantain, pepper etc and vegetables like ugu, cucumber, ewedu etc.
Price: 50k per annum for an acre.
Opportunities: good road, Irrigation, farm house, virgin land etc. DM on WhatsApp if interested https:///2347015585967
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by Thebestpicks: 7:03am On Oct 21, 2020
How to Start Mini Importation Business in Nigeria (Complete guide)

If you’ve been into buying and selling in Nigeria, you should have thought of scaling up your business by importing goods from outside the country, if not you should have heard of the big gurus who import cheap products with a crazy profit margin. This is a comprehensive guide on how to start mini importation business in Nigeria and make good profit from the comfort of your home.

This guide covers the basics information about starting a mini importation business in Nigeria and professional advice from a professional. 100% practical images & Videos on how to ABC

Being a business minded person, you want to make a profit, that’s the whole essence of venturing into any business. I will show you the cheapest places to buy products,

In this guide you will learn.....

* Cost of starting a mini importation business in Nigeria which is extremely cheap.

* Where to import items from

* Sellable products – How to identify a product that will sell in Nigeria

* How to get products at the lowest possible price

* How to select products to make a profit

* How to ship your products to your destination

* How to sell your products online using, Jumia, Konga, Facebook ads, instagram ads etc

* How to deliver your products to customers and lot's more..

All this 4 copies you get at just 2,500 naira only and you download your copy instantly. Whatsapp 07032146558 for more details, questions and 24/7 guide.

Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by tojos(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2020
element4:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�

NB: Let's spare a thought for our fellow youths that were massacred yesterday evening at Lekki Toll-gate. Their struggles shall never be in vain. They're our true heroes.✊✊✊
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by Exoclassic: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2020
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by ecomalchemist(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

1 Like

Re: What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) by ItrendNaija(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
I just read a thread where someone suggested a frozen foods business. It was a well-detailed suggestion. It was a really interesting read, you should give the idea a thought. But, whatever business you decide to do make sure you open a business account for it. FCMB has made the process easy, u can open it right from your smartphone

(1) (Reply)

Do You Get Poor Services From Graphic Designers? Open Here Now! / How To Trade Boom & Crash On Deriv (A Beginner Tutorial) / No Way To Enter Bank Information For Nigerian Banks In Amazon KDP - Any Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.