Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Closed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Closed (507 Views)

Experienced Fiction Writers Needed / Non- Fiction Writers Wanted 50kobo To 1naira Per Word. / Writers Wanted In Every City In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Closed by mosbic: 2:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Re: Closed by mosbic: 8:00am On Sep 08, 2020
mosbic:
Hi,

I'm looking for 2 to 3 memoir/fiction writers to complete a book writing project.

Details:
- 3 stories that are 2,000 words each
- The stories are similar to stories from the "Chicken Soup for the Soul Series"
- If you write the stories to satisfaction, you'll be hired to write similar stories because the aim of this project is to write an ongoing book series

Criteria:
- You can comfortably write Native American English
- Your completed work doesn't require further editing

If you're experienced in writing similar stories and can handle this project satisfactorily, kindly apply via WhatsApp to the number in my signature.

Thanks

1 writer gotten. I need 1 or 2 more writers. If you're interested and capable of writing the stories, send a WhatsApp message to the number in my signature (the number is below this post).
Re: Closed by mosbic: 8:01am On Sep 08, 2020

(1) (Reply)

@hayatulimisticor Is A Very Experienced Writer! / Grammerly Premium ###REDFLAGGED### / Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.