Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine (42038 Views)

FG Receives 1,123,200 Additional Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine Doses / FG Receives Russia's Covid-19 Vaccine / COVID-19: FG Receives $22 Million Supplies From UN, EU. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by TechSkill: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Mark
Of
The
Beast
Initiation
provide a solution/alternative or shut the hell up

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Tboy1419: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Russia thank you so seriously...

Make our elites begin use am on their families just as Putin's daughter did.

As for me I'd pass.grin
. But the vaccine killed her after.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Naijaarchive(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lol thank God none of my family get Covid-19...
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by knowhowk: 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Mark
Of
The
Beast
Initiation
. Really ! Can't imagine how dumb some people like you can be . Ignorance indeed is a big Disease ...
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Simplythebest: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigeria coronavirus na scam. Nigeria is a country were they will tell u that u tested positive for coronavirus and the next thing they will tell u is to be sending ur temperatures every morning nothing else no advice or things to do only temperature check. What a scam country with coronavirus.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Grateful02(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2020
This Russia vaccine sef hope say e no ko be scam? but wait o, them collect the vaccine give nafdac to do weti? TEST?? sha make i no talk
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Buddy0:

Guy chill... The vaccine is passed to nafdac for proper verification. Try and see good in things please.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2020
You are a fool so you want to compare madagascar herb to russian vaccine, this one dey high on sepe
kponkedenge:
This country is just a clown show.... Always here and there.
Even Russian teachers recently turned down the request of their own government to be vaccinated, and here is our FG, salivating up and down for a vaccine that has not yet been put to use.
It's as if they didn't learn anything from the fraud drugs which they spent billions of Naira in acquiring from Madagascar.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by byinks(f): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
FLYFIRE:
AS LONG AS IT IS NOT FROM BILL GATES & his companies. But WHO, Bill Gate`s PUPPETS. WANTS people to be inoculated with Bill Gates` digital vaccine that is WHY they are NOT in a hurry to approve this Russian vaccine but the world`s EYES ARE NOW OPEN

Devil is an ancient trickster.. this could be the same vax with different name
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Yaismayaila(m): 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chai! What a development Nigeria validating Russia made vaccine.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Segzy19: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2020
No one is even sure it was the same vaccine that Putin daughter received. One can't trust that Putin
Ahmed0336:

As for me I'd pass.grin
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by moneyissweet(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nafdac? Who be nafdac

Nltaliban:
Thank God for this progress abeg.

Let NAFDAC asses and tell us what's next

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by trudpo: 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
I don't trust Russia. The vaccine should be lab tested using modern equipment for poisonous substances.
Ahmed0336:

As for me I'd pass.grin
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Grandmeister:

The irony is that should the vaccine be brought to your neighborhood today you will shy away from getting a shot..Very easy to form woke on an anonymous forum.
I will gladly take any vaccine that has proven to work.

I'm not ignorant, you can use my moniker to check me out on Facebook you will see how I have been advocating for vaccines since March this year.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by chaloskyx: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
YOU BETTER THROW THOSE USELESS SAMPLES AWAY EUROPEAN NATIONS WHO HAVE MORE CASES THAT WE DO ARE NOT EVEN BOTHERING LOOKING AT THE SAMPLES TALK-LESS OF NIGERIA WHO DONT EVEN HAVE CASES UP TO 60K. AS USUAL THE GOVERNMENT JUMPS AT ANY OPPORTUNITY THAT PRESENTS ITSELF TO STEAL
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Holaomoakin(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Finally, covid-19/20 being demystified...
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
Finally the cure have landed.... Let's see any reason why school won't resume.
Covid19 days are numbered
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by planetx: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
I pity anyone taking this Satanic vaccine.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by planetx: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Oya awon conspiracy theorists anti Christ vaccine don land.

Come and tell us how it is a microchip by the new world order to get people to receive the mark of the beast 666 in preparation for the coming of the anti Christ.
I pity your ignorance, you have no clue what is really going on. 3 thousand a day are dying in the US and Russia but it is Nigerians that needs their bloody DNA altering vaccine. This is a case of a drowning man trying to take everyone down with him. You gonna trust this your sellout and extremely greedy leaders?

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by MrSly(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Buddy0:

Guy chill... The vaccine is passed to nafdac for proper verification. Try and see good in things please.
What can nafdac verify from the drug? An agency who could not even verify a competent hand sanitizer how can it verify a competent vaccine? Niger is finished.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Skilz4real: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY1aCJvyWvI
themonk:

Lol, Trump and his followers has brainwashed you.

Do you know why we no longer see polio patients like it used to be years back? VACCINES. That’s the reason why. Use your head my friend.

DON'T BE DECEIVED

As the world is experiencing some hard stuff through the policies of leaders of the world, it is not surprising because history is repeating itself.
This particular message is A MUST TO WATCH BY EVERYBODY TO WATCH IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR SECT, RELIGION OR BELIEVE. Get data to watch a great expository message of this Prophet by all means.
Just like the way it occured at the FIRST COMING of our Lord Jesus Christ according to Luke 2:1
"And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed."
So it will be in this period because all transactions by anybody both great and small, rich and poor must be taxed as we await the SECOND COMING of Jesus Christ according to
Re:13:16-17
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
This prophet analyzed in full detail all that is happening and linked the companies involved in the production of the vaccine and mark of the beast.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by foreshore(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
DEXTROVERT:
Mark
Of
The
Beast
Initiation

Na so!
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by FLYFIRE(m): 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2020
byinks:

Devil is an ancient trickster.. this could be the same vax with different name
You are very right

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by earnit3: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Ok
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Bluntemperor: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2020
Buddy0:

You have not answered the questions!
Why should you bring in Russian Vaccine that the Western Countries have serious reservation quickly to Nigeria,are we doing business with it? What is wrong with us as a Nation! This Vaccines are yet to even complete it's Final Clinical Test,yet it's found itself to our shores,is that right,why the hurriedly pushed here in the first instance?

1 Like

Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 04, 2020
Am just watching how everything will end las las
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by olympio(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Finally, let’s hope we see the end of this pandemic soon
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by bptc10: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2020
Is like our leaders in this country don't think, WHO did not certify that vaccine they are receiving from Russia, it seems to me that our leaders want to commit suicide, nobody in Nigeria should accept that vaccine, the vaccine is a Russian scam
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by bptc10: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Nigeria is ruled by stupid set of people
Bluntemperor:

You have not answered the questions!
Why should you bring in Russian Vaccine that the Western Countries have serious reservation quickly to Nigeria,are we doing business with it? What is wrong with us as a Nation! This Vaccines are yet to even complete it's Final Clinical Test,yet it's found itself to our shores,is that right,why the hurriedly pushed here in the first instance?
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by TruthinAction: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
The test should start from Aso Rock before others. They should live by example.
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Tyjoelik(m): 3:57am On Sep 05, 2020
This is crazy... I a few days ago how some few teachers were skeptical on about administering it to their pupils. Must we accept every free gift? Even give Nigeria poison them go accept....mtweeech
Re: FG Receives Russia’s COVID-19 Vaccine by Chiedu4Trump: 4:52am On Sep 05, 2020
favor914:
Heard Israel also has a vaccine for Jewish Ipob?

Let them vaccinate Fulani Muslims 1st

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gammora, Created By Zion Medical: HIV Drug Kills 99 Per Cent Of Virus / FG Bans The Sale & Consumption Of Local Gin (Ogogoro) / Ruth, Idahosa's Daughter Recovers From COVID-19, Shares Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.