Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Help: Transport Logistics - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: Transport Logistics (244 Views)

How Emmanuel Okoduwa Is Redefining Transport & Logistics Business In Nigeria / How To Start Up A Transport/logistics Company In Nigeria (the Complete Guide) / Transport Logistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Transport Logistics by Freetruth(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good day busilanders... I have been seeking to no avail a transportation means to move goods from Ibadan to south-south with home delivery. I dont know if any can help with options of where to get one and at a cheaper price.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Transport Logistics by Mide3367: 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Waybill will be good if commodity is small scale
Re: Help: Transport Logistics by Johnrake69: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2020
Freetruth:
Good day busilanders... I have been seeking to no avail a transportation means to move goods from Ibadan to south-south with home delivery. I dont know if any can help with options of where to get one and at a cheaper price.
Thank you

Open a merchant account with Konga Express or you can send through the post office
Re: Help: Transport Logistics by Freetruth(m): 2:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Johnrake69:

Open a merchant account with Konga Express or you can send through the post office
the products are actually eggs... Can konga express or the post office deliver such

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On This Survey App With Free VPN / What’s The Difference Between Client And Customer? / Don't Miss Out On This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.