Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why I Gave Birth And Dumped My Baby- Nigerian Mum Of Five Opens Up (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Gave Birth And Dumped My Baby- Nigerian Mum Of Five Opens Up (video) (167 Views)

72hrs NIN Change Of Date Of Birth And Name Corrections. / I Want To Retrieve The Gift I Gave A Friend . / Prof. Chinyere Stella Okunna (nee Adimora) Biography, Wiki, Birth And Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Gave Birth And Dumped My Baby- Nigerian Mum Of Five Opens Up (video) by gclefrey: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2020
Dupe Alabi, a single mum of five, who was recently apprehended after she dumped her newborn baby just after delivery in Ogbomosho, Oyo state, has opened up on why she took the drastic decision to dump her own child.

In a chat with BBC Yoruba, Dupe said many years ago she got “married’ to her first husband, a carpenter, with whom she had her first child. However, they had a big fight and she left the marriage when their child turned seven.

She told BBC that she moved out of his house to Ogbomosho where she started working at a canteen. She said it was there she met her second husband whom she had two children for, a boy and a girl. According to her, while she was married to her second husband, her first husband kept on coming to her, insisting she must return to him. She said she refused since she was already married to another man.

See Video Here: https://ogatv.ng/why-i-gave-birth-and-dumped-my-baby-nigerian-mum-of-five-opens-up-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help To Stop Taking Drugs / Delicious Easy GIZDODO Recipe / Music Promotion For Upcoming Artist On Www.9izevibes.com Just 2k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.