Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Get "Android In Action" 2nd Edition (release Date 1-2011) For Android Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Get "Android In Action" 2nd Edition (release Date 1-2011) For Android Programmer (1140 Views)

I Need An Android Programmer. Wifi Related / Need A Very Goood Web Programmer/ Android Programmer In Abj / All Autodesk - Maya 2011 Including Soft, Video Tutorial, Pdf, Plugins Loaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get "Android In Action" 2nd Edition (release Date 1-2011) For Android Programmer by timonch: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2011
[center][/center]
BOOK DETAILS: Android in Action /by Frank Ableson, Robi Sen. Android is a free, open source, Java-based mobile platform developed by Google. Unlocking Android, Second Edition prepares the reader to embrace the Android mobile platform in easy-to-understand language and builds on this foundation with reusable Java code examples. It's ideal for corporate developers and hobbyists who have an interest, or a mandate, to deliver mobile software.
Unlocking Android, Second Edition familiarizes the reader with the Android approach to mobile applications. The Android application framework is thoroughly explained and discussed within the current competitive landscape. Following the release of Android 2.0, this edition has been updated to cover hot topics such as Bluetooth integration, web development strategies, AppWidget framework, sensor management, the Android Native Development Kit, and localization.

HOW TO GET IT
I have download links to this ebook and am willing reveal it for ₦200 VISAFONE credit.

If you are interested send ₦200 Visafone credit to this MTN No (08167010689) with your email address. Remember VISAFONE Credit. Once your credit is confirmed i'll email the download link to you.
PS: do not call this number, just TXT.
Send your TXT with this code "AIA2E" so i know which of the threads you're replying to.

BONUS:
For your interest i will also be giving away download links to another ebook
"Learn Java for Android Development (2010)"

All for your android learning pleasure!

DISCLAIMER:
Understand that i am not selling this costly ebooks to you. I have no legal right to do so. But i am revealing/ sharing the Download links at a small price. If you enjoy any of the book feel free to buy them later. Chow.
Re: Get "Android In Action" 2nd Edition (release Date 1-2011) For Android Programmer by craziest: 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2011
rubbish, U write am wey u go dey sell am

FREE LINK HERE:
http://libproject.net/programming/android-in-action-second-edition.html

passored:libproject.net

(1) (Reply)

Hospital Management System- How Much Would You Charge? / Peachtree Complete Accounting 2011 Installation, Training & Setup / Free Web Portal For Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.