Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) (385 Views)

Give Your Business The Right Exposure/invest for massive ROI (commercial Land) / The Future Of Business Success Is Online,take You Business Online!! Advert.ng / How To Build Emergency Fund For You Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 9:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
WHY? WHY?? WHY??

let's solve the WHY challenge in our business today!!!!

Why don't I get constant sales on my product?

Why don't people value and love my product or service and want it?

Why don't people beg to buy my product?

AND
When is all these "I WILL BUY LATER " "I WILL GET BACK TO YOU" Stop?

All these are challenges entrepreneurs face. No doubt

But why does this happen? Have you really sat to ask yourself that?
It's all because you don't communicate with them in the right way

This is to show why you really need the powerful skill of COPYWRITING as a business owner
I know you might be asking what's COPYWRITING?

COPYWRITING is the act of using writen word to persuade people to buy your product or use your service

If you have the skill of COPYWRITING then all your WHY? Will be solved

So as a young entrepreneur who understand the importance of COPYWRITING in our small or large business today

I will be organizing a FREE COPYWRITING class for all those interested where I will be teaching all you need to know about this skill

Are you interested? I bet you are
Click the link to contact me for the group link https:///2349034009372

NB as the group Admin I will be taking only 30 participants.
First come first sever
HURRY NOW AND HIT ME UP
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2020
Still open
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 9:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Still open
Or join the link https:///LsN2VVXCaqyIV7B6eKBhvE
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hendrixxmalo:
WHY? WHY?? WHY??

let's solve the WHY challenge in our business today!!!!

Why don't I get constant sales on my product?

Why don't people value and love my product or service and want it?

Why don't people beg to buy my product?

AND
When is all these "I WILL BUY LATER " "I WILL GET BACK TO YOU" Stop?

All these are challenges entrepreneurs face. No doubt

But why does this happen? Have you really sat to ask yourself that?
It's all because you don't communicate with them in the right way

This is to show why you really need the powerful skill of COPYWRITING as a business owner
I know you might be asking what's COPYWRITING?

COPYWRITING is the act of using writen word to persuade people to buy your product or use your service

If you have the skill of COPYWRITING then all your WHY? Will be solved

So as a young entrepreneur who understand the importance of COPYWRITING in our small or large business today

I will be organizing a FREE COPYWRITING class for all those interested where I will be teaching all you need to know about this skill

Are you interested? I bet you are
Click the link to contact me for the group link https:///2349034009372

NB as the group Admin I will be taking only 30 participants.
First come first sever
HURRY NOW AND HIT ME UP
Join now offer ends on Wednesday
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Still on till Wednesday!!!
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Happy Sunday guys
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gud evening guys the deal is Still on
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Good morning guys
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 3:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Still on guys
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
It's ends on Wednesday
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Let's go
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2020
Gud morning guys offer ends tomorrow
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
Gud evening guy still on
Re: Why You Don't Make Sale In You Business( The Why Challenge) by Hendrixxmalo: 9:06am On Sep 09, 2020
Gud morning, guys it's still on

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini Importation Business From China To Nigeria / This Airdrop Will Be Listing On Binance Today. This Is A Chance To Get Free $100 / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.