Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Graduates Of Accountancy.....where Are You Working Now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduates Of Accountancy.....where Are You Working Now? (192 Views)

1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Of Accountancy.....where Are You Working Now? by patrickdumnoi7: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Graduates Of Accountancy.....where Are You Working Now?
Re: Graduates Of Accountancy.....where Are You Working Now? by ade002: 11:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
If you are a graduate of accounting and you don't have ICAN . You have not started just get Biro and cancel the ACCOUNTING and write business studies + maths on your certificate
Re: Graduates Of Accountancy.....where Are You Working Now? by NobleKing001(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2020
I'm still an undergraduate and soon to be a graduate if no be covid-19 wahala.

anyway,as an accountancy graduate,u can work anywhere..
but for me, i don't pray to depend on being an employee for anyone or other any organization. only God knows the best.

Just build your self.you can be self employed..
its not that easy ooo
it might take time but you will make it..
i shall make it

(1) (Reply)

Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Training Academy / Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) To Award B.tech Degree In Engineering / The Best Way You Can Deal With Forgetfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.