Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested (72331 Views)

Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House / Gateman Kills And Buries Boss In His Backyard (video) / Plateau Gateman Kills, Buries Tricycle Rider In Uncompleted Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by mhizv(f): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
SammySteve15:
Hello, that's is very expensive, let's wait for the confession of the guard first. Tho, not supporting the murder case, nor siding the guard, but some of these ladies are good in turning their guard to servant, cleaner, errandboy, gardener, etc. Remember, that the report said he made her to suffer by stabbing her several times before death. This shows that there is an altercation or something going on among them. Not just for Money as some will conclude. Thanks.

So if your boss at your office treats you like crap,the best option would be to kill them?
What Happened to leaving!?

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
The heart of men is desperately wicked. No peace for the wicked.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Smartiyke40: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearlqueen:
If anyone must have a security man, please, have one from a licensed private guard/security company deployed to your premises and not just going to pick one aboki somewhere and entrusting your life and property in his hands.

You are very correct. With wot is hpening in Nigeria this days, one need to b very careful with who they entrust their life 2nd property to.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
SammySteve15:
Hello, that's is very expensive, let's wait for the confession of the guard first. Tho, not supporting the murder case, nor siding the guard, but some of these ladies are good in turning their guard to servant, cleaner, errandboy, gardener, etc. Remember, that the report said he made her to suffer by stabbing her several times before death. This shows that there is an altercation or something going on among them. Not just for Money as some will conclude. Thanks.
Seems u can kill for the aforementioned reasons. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Elmander1983(m): 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by mastermaestro(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
SammySteve15:

I would have torn you apart with searing words. But I thought again that you might have written this out of pure innocence.

If you do not like your job roles, quit! Life cannot be replaced when snatched away. Loved ones have been left devastated as a result of this act of cruelty.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Uniquewise: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2020

So much rubbish talk
You dey think at all?

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Mayng01(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
The heart of men is now too evil
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by nsilordgmail(m): 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2020

Did you even ask yourself why I said we should wait for the confession? You know y I don't blame you?
Because you didn't see the write up before it was moved to front page. If you are an active Nairalander you should know things are been edited before moving to front page. You think the news was like this and I will say such a thing. You people are just cowards.
Nairalands newbies
shut up!! Did you go back to edit what you posted. I swear you have that killer instinct inside of you. You're a beast in human form
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Orpe7(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearlqueen:
If anyone must have a security man, please, have one from a licensed private guard/security company deployed to your premises and not just going to pick one aboki somewhere and entrusting your life and property in his hands.
Forget licensed o na God dey protect person
Na one Same licensed security man, stole items worth over 2.5mil from the same place he was meant to be guarding
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by ugofulfilled(m): 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020

I do not think that the "murder idea" is original to the gateman? Didn't you read about the death threats by her co-tenant? The gateman is simply an accomplice; the brain behind the murder is the co-tenant. Let's watch as events unfold. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Dchampion65: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Some people are devil incarnate.

Kill person, buried her in the compound, wake up everyday to see the burial site, move around as if noting happened, chae, the heart of human are full of wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by ajl: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Hmmm pple ve to be careful with the people around them who work for them,dis is not the first
case of murder by security men to dere boss.God protect us abeg oooo.

Many security guards are criminals. Either they rape their employer daughter or they invite robbers into the premises. In some cases, they carry out the crimes themselves. Problem is that there is no database to check criminal background of people before you employ them. The police may tell you they have one but I no it's a joke because there is no centralized database for such that crosscheck across all the states, so that if you commit a crime Oyo, anyone in Lagos who want to employ you will find out if they use the database.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by 4tomandchi: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
The world should just end already! What?
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by 1759ademola(m): 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
If trouble dey your house, kindly leave the house for the troublemakers. Don't let people that has no life destroy your good life.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by ajl: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearlqueen:

Those licensed security companies are just using the guards to make money and give them peanuts. My heart always break each time I see the uniformed security guards at the hotel I stay in Lekki area when I visit Lagos. The look on their faces is enough to get you worried. Often times I had to buy snacks and drinks for them. Based on what I know about crimes in Nigeria and how often security guards are involved, I don't see me hiring one if need be. I will open and close the gate myself. It's not like they can do anything if robbers come calling.

1 Like

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by ericangel01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 05, 2020
ReorxTohGan:
humanity is vile
don't know why the world hasn't ended yet. what are we now living for. but oga o, this your baboon wear g- string abi na my eyes.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Burgerlomo: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
So sad, some people are just heartless.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by YaksonFCA(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
RIP
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nigeria full of calamities. Support Biafra restoration to stop all this calamities, you people don't want to hear.

Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by SAM1979: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Boko Haram agents in our midst have murdered her. Delta wise up!
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Caleycash(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pearlqueen:
Also learn how to treat people right!!!
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by April4th(m): 5:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
The heart of some human beings is full of wickedness
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Omonete: 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2020
Chai people wicked oooooo meaning while contact me for your natural Honey from 20 above 08106073954
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by TruthinAction: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
Demons have been released from the pit of hell to possess unstable souls and use them to carry out their will. Your best protection is Christ. Serve him faithfully and he will deliver you from every evil works of darkness.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2020
Murders every where
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2020
austine4real:
sad shocked shocked

This year is something else

God help us all

Every year is a year like other years.

Its the people in this world that are Evil and Godless.

Nonso the co tenant will pick up Bible and go for mass on Sunday, singing hallelujah deceiving himself. Not knowing God sees through his evil heart.

There are robbers, kidnappers, hired killers, ritualists, fake prophets reading this.

The end of you all will be doom!

Like Righteousness89 would say, Change your ways and give your life to Jesus before it is too late.
Re: Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested by Adetayo1978(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
We now see killing as norms in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) / Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.