Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos (17369 Views)

3 Arrested Over Rape Of Mentally Ill Woman, Defilement Of Minors In Adamawa / US: Man Murders Son After The Boy Found Photos Of His Dad In Women's Clothing / Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by SandraJane: 6:23am On Sep 05, 2020
A 29-year-old man, Adekunle Adebiyi, is currently cooling his heels in police custody in Lagos for allegedly defiling his five-year-old daughter, Bola (pseudonym).

Adebiyi reportedly committed the crime following a stormy relationship between him and his estranged lover, Anu, who is the mother of the victim.

City Round learnt that the lovers had kept each other at arm’s length but reconciled again in May 2020 on Adebiyi’s request.

On returning from a shopping trip on May 26, the girl reportedly took ill and Adebiyi gave Anu his Automated Teller Machine card to withdraw N5,000 at a nearby bank for her treatment.

It was gathered that Bola was with her father at a barber’s around Abule Egba, while the mother rushed to the bank. By the time she came back, Adebiyi was said to have run away with the girl.

Our correspondent learnt that the incident was reported to the police and Bola was reunited with her mother one week later.

Anu said she began to notice some strange changes in her child’s behaviour as she always complained whenever she wanted to wash her private parts.

She stated, “He bought a tablet for our daughter but there was no application on it. He said he had called a friend in Ikeja to download applications on the tab. He said we should go shopping for our daughter and we stopped by at a barbershop.

“The child was ill that day and he asked me to withdraw N5,000 from his account. When I came back, I didn’t meet him and my child. I called his number but he didn’t pick up. I then sent a text message to him and he replied that he was on Third Mainland Bridge. I reported to the police at Oko Baba.

“We searched everywhere but didn’t find him. His friends also said they didn’t know his whereabouts. My mum and I went to his father’s house in Meiran. After one week, he returned the child.

“When I got home, I noticed some changes in her. She would be holding her chest and wouldn’t allow me to wash her private parts. I asked her what happened but she didn’t say anything.

“About three weeks after, I woke her up at night and asked her why she didn’t allow me to touch her private parts. She said his dad touched her ‘bum bum’ with his finger and his ‘thing’. I was shocked. I reported the case at Alausa (Domestic and Sexual Violence Response Team office) and we were referred to Isokoko Police Station. He denied to have sexually harassed her and his family has been threatening me.”

A medical test carried out on Bola at the Mirabel Centre, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, reportedly confirmed that her private parts had been tampered with.

Adebiyi was arrested and consequently arraigned in an Ogba magistrates’ court on one count of defilement.

The charge read in part, “That you, Adekunle Adebiyi, did unlawfully defile one girl (name withheld) by inserting your penis into her vagina, thereby committing an offence punishable under Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2015.”

Adebiyi was remanded in police custody while the case was adjourned till October 6, 2020.

Source: https://punchng.com/dad-in-court-over-alleged-defilement-of-five-year-old-daughter/

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Bullet01(f): 6:38am On Sep 05, 2020
Pedophilic idiots everywhere. Damn

15 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Deborah98(f): 6:48am On Sep 05, 2020
Where are those castrate the pedophile crew? What's our take on this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by LawLab247: 6:50am On Sep 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Mayng01(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2020
Incest

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by CuteMike01(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2020
If this is true, then it's a shame. He should have imparted something better in her instead of his prick.

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by TheChameleon: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2020
Roast him.

Eranko...animal. angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Adedotguy: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
angry
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Vixlot: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Castrate him
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by lordswill03: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
ARU!

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by classicfrank4u(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
R
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Arrewa: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Dear tribal bigots...

Every region... Every tribe and every religion have evil psychopaths.

Condem the crime not his tribe or region.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Ade3131: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Not again!
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by smokeindasky(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Deborah98:
Yoruba amaka

13 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Madibah(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2020
Cool mehn grin
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by solmusdesigns: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2020
shocked

Are people even mad this days... Your own 5 year old child haba?!!!

Except this is a plot by the woman to secure custody of her child after a nasty divorce, if not and DNA evidence is traced to the child and the child strongly confirms the allegations then he need to get castrated and jailed for life

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by TheChameleon: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2020
smokeindasky:
Yoruba amaka

Grow up. ODE

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Afonja people sef

13 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 10:59am On Sep 05, 2020
Strange Forces have Conciously Polluted the World..
There is Battle Going on!
The Carnal Minded cannot see or Understand these things..
It is a Battle for the Human Soul!

Fathers, Uncles and Elders are now attracted to 4years and 5yrs old..

These things are not just Happening!
To avoid being a Casualty, There is Need For Spirtual Alertness!
There is Need to Concentrate your Spirit, Soul and Body to God.

It's not by Power or by talking!
It is By being Filled with the Spirit of GOD..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear tribal bigots...

Every region... Energy tribe and every religion have evil psychopaths

But only the north and muslims are terrorists

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Arrewa: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by ipobarethieves: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020
sad
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by etibaba(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2020
cry
Deborah98:
Our stands remains, he should be castrated shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2020
Arrewa:
the ones killing innocent people in ebonyi, Anambra, aguleri and umuleri over 2 land disputes are northerners right?

I know u re very daft to not know the definition of terrorism

15 Likes

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Respect55(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2020
I prefer not to say anything.

People from the Waste side

1 Like

Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Arry110(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
Men like this no need to exist, talk more of procreating
Re: Dad In Court Over Defilement Of Five-year-old Daughter In Lagos by Arrewa: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2020
azmanaty02:

I know u re very daft to not know the definition of terrorism
there's no worse form of terrorism than killing innocent people over land, religion and tribe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mkpoikana Hope Effiong: Young Boy Declared Missing In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Abandoned Baby Rescued By NSCDC In Rivers (photo) / Nigerian Arrested With 513 Grams Of Heroin In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.