Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Safe A Soul Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Safe A Soul Today (315 Views)

Please Nairalanders Save A Soul / Help Safe A Brother in need of Job. / Safe A Soul!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safe A Soul Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:19am On Sep 05, 2020
i need a driver or a buyer...
Re: Safe A Soul Today by Deen112: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2020
If you live in this country then you dont need a drivers license to drive that bus. Just have your Naira change ready to settle when you get to any check point.
Re: Safe A Soul Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Deen112:
If you live in this country then you dont need a drivers license to drive that bus. Just have your Naira change ready to settle when you get to any check point.
you think so ....the vio and the last man are the main issue sir...forget police their money is chicken fee
Re: Safe A Soul Today by chuddyforlife(m): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
Good day my nairaland fam..sorry to border you guys...just that I am really in a financial mess right now..will be getting married by December and things have turn sour am already thinking of postponing it,d shoe business I do crumbled as a result of the border closure though we still buy from cotonu even after the border closure but custom won't allow us to breath.so I had to go and learn how to drive so I can get a car for Uber on a rental basis..but thank God I got a bus but I do not have a drivers license so I went yesterday for it only to be told that the temporary isn't given anymore....I don't know what to do cos I have bills to pay pls nairalanders help a brother...my number is 08167307621 Nwachukwu

which part of Lagos do you leave??
Re: Safe A Soul Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
chuddyforlife:

which part of Lagos do you leave??
pleasure after iyana ipaja
Re: Safe A Soul Today by chuddyforlife(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
can I call you with that number you provided in your first post
Re: Safe A Soul Today by chuddyforlife(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
Re: Safe A Soul Today by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
chuddyforlife:

yeah it's my main line sir
Re: Safe A Soul Today by chuddyforlife(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
yeah it's my main line sir

don't call me sir

still young

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed!!! / Freelance Wordpress Developer Needed!!! / Agroreams Consulting Limited Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.