Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Bekwarra Miss Ipem ihihe Now A Queen Mother (oshama) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bekwarra Miss Ipem ihihe Now A Queen Mother (oshama) (702 Views)

Cultural Attire Of The Bekwarra People / Bekwarra People And The Ipem-ihihe (new Yam)festival / The Unique Cultural Attire Of The Bekwarra People Of Cross River State. By Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bekwarra Miss Ipem ihihe Now A Queen Mother (oshama) by Ushiesunday(m): 9:28am On Sep 05, 2020
SPEECH FROM THE OUTGOING MISS IPEM IHIHE 2019 (Michael Alice Oshama)

Now a Queen Mother By Ushie S. Ashiwere

Miss Ipem Ihihe (New yam) Pageantry was a success
I want to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers and supports.

Queen Ruth Adie Iripia
you’re fairly chosen and there’s always a reason for being the chosen one.Always remember that as a queen, Be confident, humble, empowering and respectful and most importantly BE YOURSELF.

Well wishes to the Miss Ipem Ihihe 2020
And a Happy Ipem Ihihe celebration to all Sons and Daughters of Bekwarra far and near.

May this celebration unite us and make Bekwarra Nation a land of our dreams come true. I’m proud to be a part of this celebration
My culture, My identity.

#MissIpemIhihe2019
#QueenMother

Bekwarra blog

Re: Bekwarra Miss Ipem ihihe Now A Queen Mother (oshama) by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:38am On Sep 05, 2020
Bekwarra LGA of Cross River?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bekwarra Miss Ipem ihihe Now A Queen Mother (oshama) by Ushiesunday(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Bekwarra LGA of Cross River?

Yea. Bekwarra local government of Cross River state

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Guy Riding On Bike With Sacrifice Along Apete Market Road / ÈDÈ As Who We Are — Prof Moyo Okediji / Unacceptable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.