Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come (175 Views)

"Your Colleagues Will Come To You For Food" - Adeboye's Prophecy Sparks Outrage / Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / Jesus Will Not Return Until These Things Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come by Righteousness89(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Matthew 24:42-44
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Last night before I went to bed, I Specifically asked The Lord for signs on so Specific Matters Pertaining to myself and my walk with Him. To God be the Glory, HE answered my request and Gave me Several Revelations and signs Just as I asked.

In addition, HE also gave me A Message For you guys.

I got up this Morning about 6:15am Nigerian time. These were the Words I Heard Plainly in My Ears just Before I Got up from my Bed.

WATCH THEREFORE! FOR IN SUCH AN HOUR AS YE KNOW NOT , JESUS WILL COME

Everyone Should know Clearly that we are in the Very Last days. Let no one Deceive Himself/ Herself, Neither should you let anyone Deceive you.
All the Prophecies of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prove the Nearest of His Coming are Fulfilled.
See Matthew 24 to Confirm it.

Except you Choose to DECIEVE yourself, Everyone can Clearly see the Handwriting on the Wall. The time we are in right now is what is Injury time in .

All over the World, All the Endtime agents are putting finishing touches to their assignments.

The RAPTURE of the SAINTS is the Trigger that will Set the Whole Earth on Full Blown Chaos and Usher in the Endtimes agents to come in officially.

I Beseech all and Sundry to Buckle up, Make all amendments that need to be Made and be Prepared always For in Such an Hour that we think not JESUS will appear.

No one is Guaranteed the Next hour. Your own Rapture or Mine own Rapture could Happen before the D- Day.

Quit Postponing your Salvation for you don't own the Breath in you.
Quit Arguments
Quit Unnecessary tantrums
Cut off Everything or Anyone that is an object of Hinderance to your GENUIE Salvation..

Today is a Day of Salvation for Somebody
The Love and Mercy of God is Available Today for Somebody..

Now is the Appointed Time! Tomorrow is not Guaranteed!
Whatever you own, or Enjoy or do without Having JESUS Christ is a Waste of Time and Existence..

Adhere to this Admonishment so you Don't Cry Had I Know!

Happy Sunday ..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come by sanny1(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2020
God bls u sir

2 Likes

Re: Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come by Righteousness89(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2020
sanny1:
God bls u sir

Amen
Re: Watch Therefore! For In Such An Hour As Ye Know Not, JESUS Will Come by brian91(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Matthew 24:42-44
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Last night before I went to bed, I Specifically asked The Lord for signs on so Specific Matters Pertaining to myself and my walk with Him. To God be the Glory, HE answered my request and Gave me Several Revelations and signs Just as I asked.

In addition, HE also gave me A Message For you guys.

I got up this Morning about 6:15am Nigerian time. These were the Words I Heard Plainly in My Ears just Before I Got up from my Bed.

WATCH THEREFORE! FOR IN SUCH AN HOUR AS YE KNOW NOT , JESUS WILL COME

Everyone Should know Clearly that we are in the Very Last days. Let no one Deceive Himself/ Herself, Neither should you let anyone Deceive you.
All the Prophecies of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prove the Nearest of His Coming are Fulfilled.
See Matthew 24 to Confirm it.

Except you Choose to DECIEVE yourself, Everyone can Clearly see the Handwriting on the Wall. The time we are in right now is what is Injury time in .

All over the World, All the Endtime agents are putting finishing touches to their assignments.

The RAPTURE of the SAINTS is the Trigger that will Set the Whole Earth on Full Blown Chaos and Usher in the Endtimes agents to come in officially.

I Beseech all and Sundry to Buckle up, Make all amendments that need to be Made and be Prepared always For in Such an Hour that we think not JESUS will appear.

No one is Guaranteed the Next hour. Your own Rapture or Mine own Rapture could Happen before the D- Day.

Quit Postponing your Salvation for you don't own the Breath in you.
Quit Arguments
Quit Unnecessary tantrums
Cut off Everything or Anyone that is an object of Hinderance to your GENUIE Salvation..

Today is a Day of Salvation for Somebody
The Love and Mercy of God is Available Today for Somebody..

Now is the Appointed Time! Tomorrow is not Guaranteed!
Whatever you own, or Enjoy or do without Having JESUS Christ is a Waste of Time and Existence..

Adhere to this Admonishment so you Don't Cry Had I Know!

Happy Sunday ..

God help me....

Apologies for the silence. I have been indisposed else my phone was far reached..

Bless'd morning sir...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Hosanna Church Of Christ / Inspecting My Dad's Coffin / Pastor John Gray September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.