Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL (366 Views)

Fpl : Fantasy Premier League / Win Up To 10 Million Playing Ball Gecko FPL / Fpl Fantasy Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL by HostMania: 7:35am On Sep 06, 2020
Yes! Naija Managers League has finally brought an option where you can win real cash weekly for playing the FPL soccer Game.

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?
I know most of us are familiar with the Fantasy Premier League, so I won't be saying much about that!

Naija Managers League has come to reward the lovers of FPL. We just created a league which is private and will only admit 100 (One Hundred) users.

The rules and regulation are just the same thing as the FPL.

5 players will earn weekly as the Managers of the month in this breakdown:

WEEKLY

1st 5,000
2nd 2,000
3rd to 5th. 1,000 each

MONTHLY

Manager of the month gets extra 5,000
Manager of the season get a whooping 100,000

HOW DO I REGISTER?

Registration isn't free. It cost 20,000 per player, really? No, it's just 15,000, well, I was joking bout that... Registration cost a one time payment of just 5,000

To register, contact us via WhatsApp on +13462150580 and wait for the process in joining the league.

For further enquiries please contact us on the following platform

WhatsApp +13462150580

If you can play for fun... You can play for cash! Its just 100 participants... Hurry Now!!!
Re: Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL by susrite(m): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2020
Been poking for this. Joined one last season and won manager of the week 8 Times. Registration was a thousand tho and manager of the week was a thousand as well.
I'm sure joining this.

How does my team look?

Re: Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL by HostMania: 7:45am On Sep 06, 2020
susrite:
Been poking for this. Joined one last season and won manager of the week 8 Times. Registration was a thousand tho and manager of the week was a thousand as well.
I'm sure joining this.

How does my team look?
KEPPA?
Re: Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL by HostMania: 7:50am On Sep 06, 2020
susrite:
I'm sure joining this.

How does my team look?
was the last one MIDAS_FL?
Re: Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL by susrite(m): 7:52am On Sep 06, 2020
HostMania:
was the last one MIDAS_FL?
no. Its Jupiter Fantasy league. Couldn't get their link again.

Besides, what's wrong with KEPPA?
Re: Cashout 10,000 Weekly On FPL by HostMania: 7:57am On Sep 06, 2020
susrite:
no. Its Jupiter Fantasy league. Couldn't get their link again.

Besides, what's wrong with KEPPA?
Nothing.. I just don't think anyone will use him due to his previous season unseriousness

(1) (Reply)

Cavani Set To Leave PSG For Arsenal Or Liverpool / Focus On Struggling Real Madrid, As UCL Returns / Sunderland Manager Moyes Promised To Park Double-decker Bus Against Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.