Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Need Help!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help!!! (217 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help!!! by Heavenandhell: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Long Post alert
Good day and Happy Sunday
There is more than what the natural eyes can see
I grew up from in the family of 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls.
I'm the fourth child and second Son.
This is where my story began. I am dreamer and see things before they happen. People that don't believe in dreams, please I'll advice you to do so because they're a pointer to what would happen very soon,what has happened(Revelations) and what is to happen in the coming future,
Back to my story: I've been battling with spirits since I was 15,not knowing what they are all about, having scary dreams but wake up to wave it off as its normal for humans to dream,
There was a night I saw my self having sex,this beautiful lady would come and make sex to me. it was fun and when I wake up,I'll be full of cum
It was irritating and also sweet. Not knowing what I'm getting into, another time I saw my self fighting battles in the dream, like I was with expensive guns of all kind killing them, then all of a sudden,they'll be shooting me and I'll be feeling weak. I woke up and took this dreams serious, spoke to someone on here, he told me what it means and told me what to do. I started praying,all it reduced
Fast Forward: since 15 till now, well slept one night and a man came to me, telling me I'm the pillar of my family, since then I've been facing terrible battles and more confrontations from hell.
I really dont know what that means,

Diversion: I'm a student and had a girlfriend, had sex with her,she aborted for me two times,this was after we broke up, after telling me she could take care of her self, we agreed to abort the baby after 2 weeks old. After much plea from my side, buh there was one night I saw a child in my dream looking at me. it occurred 3 times, she was not really happy about the breakup kus I was never faithful to her. So I guess she felt I used her,while I was only tired of the relationship

Sorry for the Diversion, it all boils down to what's hapenning.
Currently she Hates me with her life! and told me after the breakup that "i"ll see" She is an Benin girl, so I know what that meant.
Since then my life has been anyhow, there is nothing I put my hands to do that would be fruitful, sometimes I feel its the blood of those child thats hunting me and making me work hard and eat like an ant. My junior ones are doing better than me, currently he has over 200k in his account and buy what he likes, why I have not even 1k home and abroad, its like there is something going on that I don't know, I see my self in my former house,doing strange things, financially I'm down, I went back home broke and would also resume broke. I have this feeling things are not right with me, as if someone is watching my every move and making it fruitless
I NEED HELP!!!
Re: I Need Help!!! by Sirfemisky: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2020
Heavenandhell:
Long Post alert
Good day and Happy Sunday
There is more than what the natural eyes can see
I grew up from in the family of 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls.
I'm the fourth child and second Son.
This is where my story began. I am dreamer and see things before they happen. People that don't believe in dreams, please I'll advice you to do so because they're a pointer to what would happen very soon,what has happened(Revelations) and what is to happen in the coming future,
Back to my story: I've been battling with spirits since I was 15,not knowing what they are all about, having scary dreams but wake up to wave it off as its normal for humans to dream,
There was a night I saw my self having sex,this beautiful lady would come and make sex to me. it was fun and when I wake up,I'll be full of cum
It was irritating and also sweet. Not knowing what I'm getting into, another time I saw my self fighting battles in the dream, like I was with expensive guns of all kind killing them, then all of a sudden,they'll be shooting me and I'll be feeling weak. I woke up and took this dreams serious, spoke to someone on here, he told me what it means and told me what to do. I started praying,all it reduced
Fast Forward: since 15 till now, well slept one night and a man came to me, telling me I'm the pillar of my family, since then I've been facing terrible battles and more confrontations from hell.
I really dont know what that means,

Diversion: I'm a student and had a girlfriend, had sex with her,she aborted for me two times,this was after we broke up, after telling me she could take care of her self, we agreed to abort the baby after 2 weeks old. After much plea from my side, buh there was one night I saw a child in my dream looking at me. it occurred 3 times, she was not really happy about the breakup kus I was never faithful to her. So I guess she felt I used her,while I was only tired of the relationship

Sorry for the Diversion, it all boils down to what's hapenning.
Currently she Hates me with her life! and told me after the breakup that "i"ll see" She is an Benin girl, so I know what that meant.
Since then my life has been anyhow, there is nothing I put my hands to do that would be fruitful, sometimes I feel its the blood of those child thats hunting me and making me work hard and eat like an ant. My junior ones are doing better than me, currently he has over 200k in his account and buy what he likes, why I have not even 1k home and abroad, its like there is something going on that I don't know, I see my self in my former house,doing strange things, financially I'm down, I went back home broke and would also resume broke. I have this feeling things are not right with me, as if someone is watching my every move and making it fruitless..how old are you?
I NEED HELP!!!
Re: I Need Help!!! by Heavenandhell: 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2020
Sirfemisky:
Sir are you trying to say something??
Re: I Need Help!!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 06, 2020
96% Of D Problems U Are Facing Is As A Result Spirit Wife. Let Me Be Frank & Be Very Blunt With U, If U Don't Pray Very Well To Over Dis Water Spirit Wife, U Will Suffer Hell On Earth. Which, Includes Ur Finance, Marriage Or Relationship. D Woman Dat Came To Make Love With U In D Dream A Spirit Wife. When Dis Spirit Makes Love With U, U Would Experience Disappointment Or Failure & Hardship Or Instability In Life.

(1) (Reply)

Does Ephesians 5:21, Mean That A Husband Should Submit To His Wife? / If Jesus Came Back Today What Would He Say About Billionaires / Warning To The Governing Body - Set My People Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.