Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? - Career (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? (78417 Views)

Radiography Vs Nursing Which Is Better / MLS Vs Nursing Which Is Better For A Guy / Radiography Vs Pharmacy. Which Is More Lucrative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by IAmNumberOne(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2022
NewJ6322:
For a guy which of them is most preferrable
Beyond that, go for what you will enjoy doing. Yes, making a living is important but equally important is enjoying what you will be doing for a huge chunk of your adult life (job satisfaction and a sense of fulfillment).
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by waylanpert: 2:16pm On May 25, 2022
Everyone should do their own thing. People working in the pharmacological field can hardly competently care for the elderly. The fact is that one of the dangerous age-related diseases is dementia. In dementia, there is a degenerative change in the intellect. This, in turn, leads to memory loss, impaired thought processes, and an inability to learn new skills. Such elderly people need special care and constant food and medication intake monitoring. Unfortunately, I could not help my grandfather this way, living in another city. The only true solution was to turn to thekey.com for help. You have to understand the importance of proper care to not do any harm. What would you have done in my situation?
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Young042galaxy: 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2022
sandysaint:

It would take a nurse 10years to get to the entry level pay of a pharmacist.

Go for pharmacy
Not anymore. The entry level is now the same for both.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Marho2003(m): 8:02am On Jun 14, 2022
The two courses are good. Just follow you mind and what you have passion for.
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Bubbyz4bubbyz: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2022
[quote author=Young042galaxy post=113560610]
Not anymore. The entry level is now the same for both. [/quot
Nurse starts at Conhess 9..maybe he was talking about RN people mistake BSN with RN
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by ryCus12: 8:59am On Jan 07, 2023
very good post. I really like your blogs and enjoyed reading your posts. I am waiting for new post. [https://iledscreen.com/indoor-market-detail/][/led screen]
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by beautysalon: 12:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
I have been curious about these trends, and you have really helped me. I have just told a few of my friends about this on Facebook and they love your content just as much as I do. Skin Treatment
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Thipstrealm1939(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2023
What We Offer our Clients
We offer our clients custom [url]Dedicated Server[/https://smartserverhost.com/] Hosting solutions using dedicated IPs from up to 30,000+ unique B & C-class IPs across 8 countires in North America, Europe and Asia. You can view our full list of our locations here. C-class IP hosting is different than traditional hosting as it takes hosting a step further by giving you the ability to spread your domains out across a wide variety of unique and dedicated IPs
Re: Pharmacy Vs Nursing: Which Is More Lucrative? by Postinor: 9:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
jerriecesar:
I laugh wen I hear people say nursing is more lucrative than pharmacy...I no blame them na coz say diz country still dey use B.pharm..I wonder what's slowing the progress of pharmD in this Nigeria
with pharm D is it easier to travel out of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

CRIN Workers Strip To Underwear To Protest Against Management (photos) / 8 Annoying Jobs Nigeria Graduates Do In Order To Survive At Overseas Countries / Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.