Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Niit Program Offer - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Niit Program Offer (1319 Views)

Niit Or Where ? / Animation In Naija Aptech Or Niit Or Anyother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niit Program Offer by ugo2u(m): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2011
just went through NIIT and was told that they are currently running a discount on all thier programmes if the prospective student is refered by and existing or ex student, if you are interested then feel free to mail me your Name, Address (not full address eg. Ifako, Victoria Island, Surulere) and phone number and they will give you a call.

email the info to photofixng@yahoo.com
Re: Niit Program Offer by ugo2u(m): 9:27pm On Feb 22, 2011
I forgot to mention that the programs include

Creative design and publishing (Photoshop Illustrator and Indesign)
Oracle
Comptia
Microsoft Technician
Web design
Java Programming

and others
Re: Niit Program Offer by shinken(m): 3:20pm On Mar 01, 2011
Thanks for your post. pls how much of a discount are they offering? To put stuff in perspective i want to go for
1. Creative Designs(i.e photoshop,illustrator, ) and/or
2. Website design.

An idea of the cost will really help, thanks.
Re: Niit Program Offer by jidesp(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
@ugo, do you know how to make my enviroment look like afternoon on maya, i'm I going to use light as usual or is there other ways i can make my drawing look like day time, please help me, if you have d tutorial let me know k.

are u an ex student of NIIT, ?
Re: Niit Program Offer by ugo2u(m): 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2011
@shinken

the last time I checked it was 65k dont know how much now.

@jidesp

I dont know much about maya, check google ok.

(1) (Reply)

Easy 3D Graphics Design Studio / Fading Dream...... / Check This Out! Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.