Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State (1413 Views)

NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video) / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue / Exotic Vehicles Recovered From Car Snatching Syndicate In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by haywhy1026(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2020
This guy in the picture came to my POS shop in Modakeke Ile IFE and requested to transfer 60000 into my account.He came to my shop with his accomplice, they were both calm and it would have only taken some sort of special training to discover that they are local scammer who make round trips to POS stands to carry out their deadly schemes. They were so calm to the extent that they requested for my number in other to patronize my other line of service business which is Laundry and dry cleaning. As I was saying, they sat down for close to 25 minutes after doing the transfer with the hope that when the money dropped they will take there leave but suddenly they stood up and alerted me that their bike man is now in haste...I foolishly counted the money and handed it over to them....After some minutes I tried chatting him up that the money is yet to drop and he calmly told me that the bank hasn’t reversed the money that it will definitely drop in my account....That was when the foolishness in me started getting a hard knock from the little wisdom I have that I have been scammed....when my chatting and calling became too much, he blocked me on the first line he gave me ...This morning, He uploaded a picture of himself on WhatsApp status on the second line he gave me........
Note:::: Scammers are usually calm to the extent that you can’t use ordinary instinct to discover them
Please don’t mind my composition......

Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by SKhanmi: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2020
I don't understand, why didn't you report to the relevant authorities? I know those miscreants enjoy a relative sense of protection in Ife but that doesn't mean, with the right people,they would be tracked down and arrested.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by daddytime(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2020
Na your money the lazy thief take dey flex so...

The Cheap lazy thief will now be feeling smart and wise.

"Chase money not friends" indeed.

He'd meet his end pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by Kriss216: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2020
The boy don dey chop your money finish o cheesy cheesy

Were you hypnotized? How can you give strangers 60K without receiving alert?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by shaggy007(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2020
People, don't jump to conclusions like that.

The op might be a girl that is trying to get back to her boyfriend for dumping her.

This is a very popular way to do that.

So, instead of going to the police, you're coming here?

The mods should start looking into those uploading people's photos here

Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by haywhy1026(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2020
The op is not I girl and moreover why do people take their time to defend fraudsters....If you know him just let him come here and say something.....You can also try calling him on these two numbers he left
Name: Tcash
Number: 08140294224 & 0902 756 6530

shaggy007:
People, don't jump to conclusions like that.

The op might be a girl that is trying to get back to her boyfriend for dumping her.

This is a very popular way to do that.

So, instead of going to the police, you're coming here?

The mods should start looking into those uploading people's photos here

Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by austine4real(m): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2020
Can we call this image slandering??

Why not report to the police??
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by haywhy1026(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2020
I believe wasn’t hypnotized but I was certainly foolish.....I am actually here to prevent other people from falling prey to the fraudster
Kriss216:
The boy don dey chop your money finish o cheesy cheesy

Were you hypnotized? How can you give strangers 60K without receiving alert?
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by shaggy007(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2020
haywhy1026:
The op is not I girl and moreover why do people take their time to defend fraudsters....If you know him just let him come here and say something.....You can also try calling him on these two numbers he left
Name: Tcash
Number: 08140294224 & 0902 756 6530

Defending who?

How am I sure they're fraudsters?

I'm speaking based on my smear campaign experience.
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by haywhy1026(m): 7:56am On Sep 07, 2020
What you have to understand is that, Nairaland is the police station of the oppressed in the society. I am also on my way to lodge a petition against those individuals that appeared on that picture and I will definitely give you guys update....
shaggy007:

Defending who?

How am I sure they're fraudsters?

I'm speaking based on my smear campaign experience.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by shaggy007(m): 8:11am On Sep 07, 2020
haywhy1026:
What you have to understand is that, Nairaland is the police station of the oppressed in the society. I am also on my way to lodge a petition against those individuals that appeared on that picture and I will definitely give you guys update....

OK, good luck with that

That's how it should be done.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by joyandfaith: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2020
haywhy1026:
This guy in the picture came to my POS shop in Modakeke Ile IFE and requested to transfer 60000 into my account.He came to my shop with his accomplice, they were both calm and it would have only taken some sort of special training to discover that they are local scammer who make round trips to POS stands to carry out their deadly schemes. They were so calm to the extent that they requested for my number in other to patronize my other line of service business which is Laundry and dry cleaning. As I was saying, they sat down for close to 25 minutes after doing the transfer with the hope that when the money dropped they will take there leave but suddenly they stood up and alerted me that their bike man is now in haste...I foolishly counted the money and handed it over to them....After some minutes I tried chatting him up that the money is yet to drop and he calmly told me that the bank hasn’t reversed the money that it will definitely drop in my account....That was when the foolishness in me started getting a hard knock from the little wisdom I have that I have been scammed....when my chatting and calling became too much, he blocked me on the first line he gave me ...This morning, He uploaded a picture of himself on WhatsApp status on the second line he gave me........
Note:::: Scammers are usually calm to the extent that you can’t use ordinary instinct to discover them

do you use mobile app?
do you follow rules governing pos transactions- register , proof of identity of clients
how much did you charge for that transaction?
probably you are blinded by transaction charge.
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by joyandfaith: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2020
haywhy1026:

do you use mobile app?
do you follow rules governing pos transactions- register , proof of identity of clients
what is the evidence you gave them 60k?
how much did you charge for that transaction?
probably you are blinded by transaction charge.
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by haywhy1026(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
I have registered my complaint against those individuals that appeared in that picture...The DCO of Oke Otubu police station Modakeke Osun State registered it as a theft case and their pictures were stapled to the page where the complaints was registered.....My plea to snap the page was declined by the officer in charge...........
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pele
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by MasterG(m): 3:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Careful....he gave you his phone number....you have his pix and all those....he might not be a scammer.... everyone is innocent until proven guilty. He appears spurious...yes, but then let the police handle the matter so you do not end up in smearing an innocent individual. Maybe it's banks problem.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 09, 2020
@op have you received the alert now?

Anyway never make such silly mistake again. Even if it's your own brother of sister.
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by Thomthom(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is my 13th time on NL telling people never to release money, goods and services without seeing alert.. But some persons has just decide to make this fraudulent activities successful. Nigerians abeg wise up
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by mhktaryan: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Where in modakeke @ o.p?
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by haywhy1026(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2020
I would have updated you guys if such happen......
Lifeisnotbalanc:
@op have you received the alert now?

Anyway never make such silly mistake again. Even if it's your own brother of sister.
Re: Beware Of This POS Fake Alert Syndicate In Osun State by haywhy1026(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bank problem for the past 1 week?
....I perfectly know that I have been scammed..... He dropped his scam number in order to make me think he his genuine and moreover I am just here to avoid other people from getting scammed by the guy.....
MasterG:
Careful....he gave you his phone number....you have his pix and all those....he might not be a scammer.... everyone is innocent until proven guilty. He appears spurious...yes, but then let the police handle the matter so you do not end up in smearing an innocent individual. Maybe it's banks problem.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Video Shows Seized Tank, Ammunition In Sambisa / Scam Alert: Winners Fast Pay Investment / Man Offers N100k To Anyone Who Locates Lady That Defended Passenger On Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.