Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,654 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service (83773 Views)

2Face Reacts As Apostle Suleman Says He Makes Money Through Speaking In Tongues / Chaos At Eko Hotel As Fans Try To Gain Entrance To Naira Marley's Concert / Lady Uses Wizkid's Used Plastic Bottle Water As Souvenir In Washington, D.c(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:
No matter how bad u think he is mentally unbalanced

He is a billionaire...

Richer than uncountable people that claim to be mentally okay

His money is mentally okay for him

What exactly is your point las las??! That he is mentally balanced because he is 'insanely' wealthy??! Or that wealthy people can't be mentally unbalanced??!
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Righteousness89(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
tareigns:

You only say/agree with things that you find convenient for yourself.

What I say is What Matters to All Humanity Including you..

You Can Choose to Refuse it!

What you Refuse will Speak against and Stand Against you!
Your Choice Stops the Moment you Drop Dead!!
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by EgypTiaNDicE(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters is that we Repent Genuinely From our Evil ways and Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared for What is about to Happen..

Walking on water or no walking on Water does not lead us anywhere!
... Righteusness89 did u just come to dis world to live wit d mindset dat u will die anytym? Well dats 4 u my God created me to live and achieve grt tinz to glorify his name, he did not create me to have in mind dat i may die anytime, his thought 4 me are way bigger/better dan dat.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2020
For him mind he be Jesus
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Djyucee1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
This guy knows how to get the attention of people
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Ogaga87(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2020
If not Jesus, it can never be JESUS
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by blingxx(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
bloomstar:
He pull stunt on church service?
To lure people or to decieve dump people?
Be like too much money is affecting you...
that's how all those religious cults started o
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
Somebody enlighten me, i think this man sings
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Newboss(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
illicit:
I have always suspected that the guy has mental issues

He's a certified mental patient. I only pity his kids

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Topmaike007(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters is that we Repent Genuinely From our Evil ways and Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared for What is about to Happen That Shake the Whole Earth..

are you a bot

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by BREYZ: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters is that we Repent Genuinely From our Evil ways ,Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared for What is about to Happen That Will Shake and Change the Whole Earth..

just imagine. i actually thought you are righteous but just dey deceive your gullible self cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Make him go ocean

If im do ocean now, you will still come and say make im raise up someone from the dead, or do dry fasting for 40 days and 40 nights, or turn water into KaiKai, or feed 5000 agberos with akara, or any of those yeye things wey bible talk say bros Jay do.

My point is that once a person becomes a Doubting Thomas on certain things or issues, there's nothing on earth you can do to change that person's opinion on those things.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by SocialJustice: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
What Matters is that we Repent Genuinely From our Evil ways ,Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared for What is about to Happen That Will Shake and Change the Whole Earth..

Posting religious jargons and struggling for FTC always does not mean you will make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Cocobongo(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

Just because its not priest or pastors you are typings this rubbish... E go shock you for that last day you dey talk about
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
If you like walk on a boiling volcano, u won't still be the president of America...

Who walking on water epp...
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by gogetDpunana: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
StandardJohn:
This man again, shey his wife said he has mental issues.
does this stuff he just dd now look like someone with normal brain? grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Vyzz: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
Angelfrost:

What exactly is your point las las??! That he is mentally balanced because he is 'insanely' wealthy??! Or that wealthy people can't be mentally unbalanced??!

Who is to say who is mentally unstable?...

Is being mentally balanced a group we must all be in

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
illicit:
I have always suspected that the guy has mental issues

Didn't she no before she married him?
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:

Who is to say who is mentally unstable?...

Is being mentally balanced a group we must all be in

The wife should be in pole position to make such call... She knows him better than the rest of us.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by tareigns(m): 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

What I say is What Matters to All Humanity Including you..

You Can Choose to Refuse it!

What you Refuse will Speak against and Stand Against you!
Your Choice Stops the Moment you Drop Dead!!

Thank God you said that cos it's both ways. Oh and by the way you are feeling like a god now right? Saying what you say is what matters to all humanity?. Don't worry, your story will have a funny ending.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Righteousness89(m): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
tareigns:

Thank God you said that cos it's both ways. Oh and by the way you are feeling like a god now right? Saying what you say is what matters to all humanity?. Don't worry, your story will have a funny ending.

I Admonish you to Humble and Accept the Gospel..

I don't Preach my Gospel. I Preach JESUS Christ as the Only Way to Salvation for all of Mankind..

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Moyinoluwa35(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

please stop acting like a fool

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by EdiskyHarry: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fake water.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by tareigns(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Admonish you to Humble and Accept the Gospel..

I don't Preach my Gospel. I Preach JESUS Christ as the Only Way to Salvation for all of Mankind..

See ehnn... That first sentence you wrote, is for you. Read it over and over again. ( It's " to be humble" by the way). Ask God for WISDOM, I will never stop telling you this. You don't preach Jesus Christ, you preach fear, destruction and death. That isn't what my saviour is about.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Merimental(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
They should come to Idemilli river in Anambra and walk on it, then I will take them serious. grin grin

grin dey will confirm river pass river
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by henrixx(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:
No matter how bad u think he is mentally unbalanced

He is a billionaire...

Richer than uncountable people that claim to be mentally okay

His money is mentally okay for him
typical nigerian. only thinks money riches wealth. poverty has really dealt with us
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Righteousness89(m): 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
tareigns:

See ehnn... That first sentence you wrote, is for you. Read it over and over again. ( It's " to be humble" by the way). Ask God for WISDOM, I will never stop telling you this. You don't preach Jesus Christ, you preach fear, destruction and death. That isn't what my saviour is about.

I will Rather Get The Hard Truth that will make me Fear and Accept JESUS and Make Eternal Life than BE Bold, Deceive myself with what will make me Happy and End up in Destruction
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Merimental:

grin dey will confirm river pass river

Nwanem.. I dey tell u grin grin
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Taiwojon(m): 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
so

is he truly born again.
are you truly born again?

have you repent and give your life to Jesus
or

you are only doing religious work and holy and better than you

except Your righteousness shall exceed the scribes (hypocrite) and Pharisee (churchgoer) ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of God.

without holiness no man shall see the lord
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by Moneywirer: 5:37pm On Sep 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
They should come to Idemilli river in Anambra and walk on it, then I will take them serious. grin grin

That Idemili River is something else, during my service year each time I pass there on my way to CDS I'd always see some young ladies carrying out one ritual or the other there.
Re: Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Moneywirer:

That Idemili River is something else, during my service year each time I pass there on my way to CDS I'd always see some young ladies carrying out one ritual or the other there.

Heard alot about that river too. So you did your service in Idemilli??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.