Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra (74357 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Another Lady Tied And Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Portharcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2020
MrWhaley:
Faculty of Arts is not close to Faculty of Law, Chief?
Nah not at all Never close, not even a single bit. You can tell me Faculty of Agriculture which is just adjacent faculty of Law. I know say you just wan use am as scope to take chyke that girl grin
Re: Chinenye Promise Nwoye: UNIBEN Student Strangled To Death In Hotel In Anambra by MrWhaley: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
how is linguistic close to faculty of law? biko both are faculties are not situated closely, at least it's a 10-15 minutes walk
I guess the mod hid your reply.
Resend it.

I want to understand how Faculty of Law is not close to Faculty of arts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Update: Yahoo Boy Caught Cutting Niger Delta University Student's Neck (Graphic) / 34 Female Strippers From Wealthy Homes Arrested In Abuja / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.