Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard (849 Views)

FAQ On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card / AMA On UBA Dollar Prepaid Card / Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard by Papacypaul(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
I tried to make payment into my Luno wallet two weeks ago from Uba Afric card. The money, a sum of #199,570 was deducted but did not reflect in my Luno account. I contacted Luno , PayU(merchant responsible to deposit the money in my wallet) and their response showed the transaction was voided and therefore were not settled.
So now left with my bank, all attempts made since 22 August ,2020 to get my money reversed has been futile .I have made calls, visited their branch so as to communicate with headquarter, direct message on twitter to their handle ,yet no reversal.
Who has been in this shoe before? What is the next step
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard by Ugaboy: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2020
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard by onlyhope: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
Hi, I had the same problem earlier in August. However, mine was reversed after I made my complaint. Though it took several days and I was given 29th September, 2020 which was over 30 days. However it was reversed around 4th of September (or even earlier) -that was when I checked. So, keep pressuring them. Yours,
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard by Papacypaul(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2020
onlyhope:
Hi, I had the same problem earlier in August. However, mine was reversed after I made my complaint. Though it took several days and I was given 29th September, 2020 which was over 30 days. However it was reversed around 4th of September (or even earlier) -that was when I checked. So, keep pressuring them. Yours,
Thanks. You just gave me life. But it's weeks and have used all medium to complain , yet no headway
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard by All4real2: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
Papacypaul:
Thanks. You just gave me life. But it's weeks and have used all medium to complain , yet no headway
chart the customer service or simply go to any UBA branch and use their hot line to call their customers service and consider it solved within hours
Re: How Long Does It Take To Get Money Reversed On UBA Africard by Papacypaul(m): 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
All4real2:
chart the customer service or simply go to any UBA branch and use their hot line to call their customers service and consider it solved within hours
I have done all these in 2wewks

(1) (Reply)

How To Become Opay POS Agent (2021 Review) / Gifting Community / Is Your Company Active On CAC Portal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.