Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) (1699 Views)

Man Utd Prepare Training Ground Overhaul After Ronaldo Complaints / Lionel Messi "Banned From Barcelona Training" As Contract Saga Continues / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by shogsmania: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2020
fergie001:
He had issues with Enrique and he sat him down for a while.
No player is bigger than the club...Enrique echoed that. Laporta re-echoed that. Bartomeu stamped that.
For a club I grew up loving.....Messi or no Messi.....Its Barca or NOTHING.

cool
I've noticed your posts and its obvious you're just another Troll.move on bro
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by fergie001: 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
shogsmania:

I've noticed your posts and its obvious you're just another Troll.move on bro
Please be calming down
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
fergie001:
I don't think he is in the right frame of mind.....he should be kept on the bench till January....my humble opinion.

If you cannot show enough commitment for a club like Barcelona..you tell us..we want to win big trophies this term.

vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee ghettokid1 emeijeh powerfulguy gbest90

Imagine you are diagnosed with a disease but you are so poor that you can't bear the cost of it. And without treatment, your dream goal is going to vanish in a thin air.

And Envision you meet a guardian-Angel who agrees to pay for your treatment but in return you have to give him something in return. TRUST.

Imagine the place where you live is more than home and is the best place in the world where everyone dreams to live there. Imagine everyone treats you like a family there.

Imagine you are the king of that place and every one respects you.

Will you ever Leave that Place ?

I certainly wouldn’t.

That’s the same case of Lionel Messi

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by fergie001: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Imagine you are diagnosed with a disease but you are so poor that you can't bear the cost of it. And without treatment, your dream goal is going to vanish in a thin air.

And Envision you meet a guardian-angle who agrees pay for your treatment but in return you have to give him something in return. TRUST.

Imagine the place where you live is more than home and is the best place in the world where everyone dreams to live there. Imagine everyone treats you like a family there.

Imagine you are the king of that place and every one respects you.

Will you ever Leave that Place ?

I certainly wouldn’t.

That’s the same case of Lionel Messi

Thank you Oga mi
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:22pm On Sep 07, 2020
fergie001:

Thank you Oga mi
You welcome Boss of Life, it has been long Sir grin
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by fergie001: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

You welcome Boss of Life, it has been long Sir grin
Yes o......league will soon start nah...

Some are buying even Pele & Stefano....before 5 games now...they will start trending #L......Out and bring in Guus Hiddink as Care-taker Manager...na here we dey nah

Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2020
fergie001:

Yes o......league will soon start nah...

Some are buying even Pele & Stefano....before 5 games now...they will start trending #L......Out and bring in Guus Hiddink as Care-taker Manager...na here we dey nah
grin grin, well we know people who have overseen eight managerial sackings, including two for José Mourinho, while they have employed a handful of caretakers grin. God knows that I didn’t mention any name befor Vickyrotex and Angelfrost come for my head

Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by fergie001: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

grin grin, well we know people who have overseen eight managerial sackings, including two for José Mourinho, while they have employed a handful of caretakers grin. God knows that I didn’t mention any name befor Vickyrotex and Angelfrost come for my head
My Belle oooooo

Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by Gbest90(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
fergie001:
I don't think he is in the right frame of mind.....he should be kept on the bench till January....my humble opinion.

If you cannot show enough commitment for a club like Barcelona..you tell us..we want to win big trophies this term.

vickyrotex angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 paulolee ghettokid1 emeijeh powerfulguy gbest90

Always knew he wasn't gonna leave. Past experience has taught me that Messi's words are so IRONICAL.
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by fergie001: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Gbest90:

Always knew he wasn't gonna leave. Past experience has taught me that Messi's words are so IRONICAL.
Very Very....Oga mi
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by uthlaw: 9:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
fergie001:

No player is bigger than the club...Enrique echoed that.
Laporta re-echoed that.
Bartomeu stamped that.

cool
your club with scrab players like pique should allow him to go instead of disgracing him....he has nothing to lose again but to go receive big cash!
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by fergie001: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2020
uthlaw:
your club with scrab players like pique should allow him to go instead of disgracing him....he has nothing to lose again but to go receive big cash!
paulolee ghettokid1 leomessi10
grin

Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
Now, that's nice
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:06am On Sep 08, 2020
fergie001:

fergie001:

No player is bigger than the club...Enrique echoed that.
Laporta re-echoed that.
Bartomeu stamped that.

cool

We bawo

Club you grew up loving ke?

fergie wetin dey happen? cheesy cheesy

Be like sey na Barca get this week for your ROYGBIV selection. undecided
Re: Lionel Messi Is Back At Barcelona Training Ground (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 12:08am On Sep 08, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

fergie001:

My Belle oooooo

Wehdone oooooooo angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch the Top 5 Goals Of The Last Match Day In The NPFL (video) / Nigeria Will Not Qualify For 2015 Afcon /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.