Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,970 members, 7,838,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus (1344 Views)

What Is Penis Captivus (captive Penis) /stuck Penis? / It Not Juju Or Magun, Simple Solutions To Separate Two Lovers Trapped During Sex / Nigerian Lady Denies The Existence Of 'magun', Says It Is 'penis Captivus' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2020
Over the years, we have heard stories of two people getting stuck during sex. However, these stories are usually about unfaithful couples getting stuck to their partners. In fact, there is a more recent one that just happened in Ogun State. You can see the video on: https://publichealthnig.com/penis-captivus-magun-penis-stuck-in-the-vagina/

In the Yoruba tribe, it is believed that if a woman cheats on her husband and gets stuck to the man she cheated with, her husband may have laid thunderbolt, popularly known as “Magun” on her.

While this is widely believed, This not exactly so. This condition known as PENIS CAPTIVUS occurs both in married couples and Unmarried. It occurs in Nigeria, in Africa as well as Abroad.

Penis captivus occurs more frequently in animals than it does in humans. And it’s not uncommon to see animals that “are stuck together” after sex, particularly dogs

If a partner feels penis captivus starting to happen, they should try to stay calm. Added stress can lead to more muscular tension, which can make the phenomenon last longer. It is important not to try to force the penis out of the vagina. Doing so can hurt one or both partners.

It is also important not to try to open the vagina or pry the penis out manually. Taking deep breaths may help both partners become or remain calm. Distracting each other or making a joke out of the situation can also relieve the tension and reduce arousal in the genitals.

A married woman once told us: “It happened to my late husband and myself one night. He literally could not withdraw…"

So, What are your Opinions of this??

Do you know anyone that it has happened to, especially Married couples?

Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Simplyleo: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Which means all dogs have PENIS CAPTIVUS.How comes oyibo no dey get this PENIS CAPTIVUS?

But you simply said it is a phenomenon and did not explain the mechanism which this PENIS CAPTIVUS use in getting the penis stucked. undecided

So, I still go with the traditional belief "magun". grin
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by mamaafrik(m): 4:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Abegi clear, na iyalaaya jazz
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by dangermouse(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
Lol. Can u explain y it only happen to cheating couples and not to husbands and wives?. If u refuse to know where ur coming from, then ur destination cannot be guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by longetivity(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2020
oiiinn, op I said oiiinn grin grin grin
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by DaddyRochie1642: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Which means all dogs have PENIS CAPTIVUS.How comes oyibo no dey get this PENIS CAPTIVUS?

But you simply said it is a phenomenon and did not explain the mechanism which this PENIS CAPTIVUS use in getting the penis stucked. undecided

Oga there's nothing like "Stucked" according to you grin grin
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Simplyleo: 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
[s]
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga there's nothing like "Stucked" according to you grin grin
[/s]
Get out.
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 6:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

actually, it also happens to Whites (Oyibo).
if you follow the link on the post, you would see cases where it has been reported in Germany, the UK, Japan, etc.

Nigeria is not the only place where it happens.
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

About the phenomenon where by it gets stuck, have you heard of VAGINISMUS?
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
dangermouse:
Lol. Can u explain y it only happen to cheating couples and not to husbands and wives?. If u refuse to know where ur coming from, then ur destination cannot be guaranteed.

Lols.
I understand your point.

but again, it doesn't only happen to Cheating couples.
it also happens to Married couples. You can see the link above for stories where it happened to married couples on BBC.

The difference is that, married couples would not come out or scream about what happens to them.

and this condition would usually relax itself in anytime from a couple of seconds to about 10-15 minutes.

once the mans Erection relaxes, and the woman's contraction reduces, he would be able to free his penis from the woman's vagina.
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
longetivity:
oiiinn, op I said oiiinn grin grin grin

lols
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2020
dangermouse:
Re: Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju/magun, Its Penis Captivus by Edunews: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Medicine / , / Gap Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.