Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,550 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” (2377 Views)

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) / KiddWaya & Erica At Mercy's Birthday Party: Mercy Begs Kiddwaya To “Choke Her” / "Thunder Fire You" - Drunk Venita To Biggie Over Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by wale377(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kiddwaya is in love oo grin grin he asked biggie if biggie could bring back Erica

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFVAqI1PSLM

Biggie: hello kiddwaya how are you today

Kiddwaya : I am fine but I feel a part of me is missing.

Kidd’s Diary Session Part 2 !!

Biggive - Is there any other thing you would like to discuss

Kidd - Can you Bring back.

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by longetivity(m): 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
this one dey whine biggie

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by sammysneh(m): 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin grin

The guy is already missing Erica punna grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by Vulcanheph(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
He's already missing the free kitten....
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by kushme: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
In Dr Dre's voice..
Before you kiss her use Colgate
She swallowed it, yeah the bitch took the whole eight
And ran with it, then let Mel-Man hit it
And Hitman hit it; damn bitches
Man, this is what I'm talkin about
Chicken head, chicken fed, with a dick in your mouth
Out and about with your nigga like it never took place.......
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by solmusdesigns: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
cool

Eyah... Bad guys have feelings too

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by SpicyMimi(f): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by Beverlyjean(f): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
Let it not b like he dint try as he knows she is watching on TV now

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya To Biggie: “Can You Bring Back Erica?” by kpakpankolo: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2020
bring Erica back hmm Kidd you are still sleeping

(1) (Reply)

Actress Amarachi Igwe Got A New Benz From Her Rich Boyfriend / Meet P.J Tucker, The Man That Owns 5000 Pairs Of Shoes / Yoruba Actor, Adekola Odunlade And Kunle Afolayan Becomes New Glo Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.